2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: Front tire extreme tire wear

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Review

Front tire extreme tire wear
By Miffer3 on

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After just 2,000 miles,front tires shot with inner threads worn to create tire roar. Nissan replaced free front tires only. Waited 3 months for those tires, and by that time I had 10,000 plus miles on the car. I paid out of pocket for two rear tires because I wanted tire thread depth to be the same front and back. Front end aligned and new tires temporarily fixed the terribly loud noise in the interior. However changing the camber of the front end now causes the steering to hunt. I must keep constant attention to steering. I feel I have been robbed by Nissan. This problem was known back in 2003. With all the pluses for the vehicle I would not recommend any one buy one. Tire's are $200.each.

The most favored feature of this vehicle is the option I bought, the G.P.S. That little bit of software has saved my [hide] many times already. You just can not get lost. Love the sexy female voice I hear. Named her Zelda.

Fix the front ends so that tires are not worn. When you do this use the re- call system and correct all the owners you have hurt and swindled. And use a harder paint for the exterior. The paint Chips and scratches way too easily