2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: It's a blast!!!

2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

It's a blast!!!
By capgun on

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my '05 Z as a CPO with 18k on it in October of 2009. 34k on it now. A windy mountain road will allow you to experience this car's full capabilities. (My wife doesn't tell me to get something practical anymore!) The styling can get you more attention than desired. Ever since I powder coated the wheels black, I get challenged to race every time I take it out. My Z had been trouble free until recently. The left rear wheel bearing went out ($250 fix covered by the CPO warranty) & a short in the dash gauge cluster's mother board ($1,100 fix not covered). At such low mileage, even the dealer agreed this is unusual. But every car has its hiccups. Hopefully it'll be a while before the next.

At 6'3", this is one of a very few coupes I can fit into comfortably. For the price, it's hard to find a car with this kind of performance, styling and reliability.

Higher grade paint quality or a couple more layers of clear coat. It chips if you look at it the wrong way.