D's Z
By DL Thomas on
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
i've always had my eye on a 911, but the minute i sat down, buckled up, and took off (and i mean TOOK OFF)i knew this was Z Car for me. the handling- SUPERB-took it out on Hwy 49 back roads to Tahoe opened her up and away we went, smooth transition from inside corner to outside open lane. be prepared for stares. I travel extensively for my job - and this is the car i WANT to be in every single mile. Handling SUPER. Safety GREAT. Cost OUTSTANDING for 287hp. Comfort EXCELLENT (especially the seating - you fit like a glove). Get use to the stares, nose prints on your windows from admirers and having many try to challenge you as you motor along...
Favorite Features
The look is sleek and classic. Nissan should be proud of itself for stealing away the Isuzu design team who came up with this profile. love having the windows down and not being blown around. great mileage per gal at 27.3 going 85-90 mph to Las Vegas...cruise control is the trick.
Suggested Improvements
some complain about passenger seat belt rattling - easy fix - suggest you buckle it in. oil residue on windows from the internal window felt pads inside the door, had them replaced and that ended that. carbon-fiber plastic molding isn't great but a dash cover solved that.