Buyer Beware...
By DLM_So Cal on
2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
I’ve read just about every post on the Nissan 350Z out here and have concluded that if indeed you are in the market for a sports car like this you should check out some of the user sites. There you will find car owners who have been thrilled or anything but impressed with the car. I owned a 350Z and was thrilled to get rid of it. Within eight thousand miles it needed new front tires. At eightteen thousand miles I brought new brakes and rotors. From the grease smears on the windows to the leather seats showing wear within four months. Nissan really has some problems to solve. The Bose system is anything but impressive, if you don’t believe me, ask the people at Bose. I was disapointed Nissan lost my business.
Favorite Features
The overall style of the car is it's greatest selling point. They have the right idea in terms of catching peoples' eyes. Note, my car was a 2003 model and there wasn't a provision made here to select this model year. In reading the post. It seems that there are carry over problems. That's why I posted here.
Suggested Improvements
QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY... People work hard for the things they buy, now more than ever. A 350Z is a treat, not your typical get me to and from type of auto. Why not give the consumer something that will last for their $35,000. Seems like a fair questions to ask.