Bottom Line, This Car is Fun!
By BBinOC on
2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
I purchased my Red 350Z Touring Model in January of 2004 and couldn't be happier. I fell in love with the body style when it was introduced at the LA Auto Show and couldn't wait for it to come out. The interior is comfortable and the controls are easily accessible. One of my friends says it is like sitting in a bullet, which is an apt description. The Z rides like a sports car, but that is why I bought it. It handles like a dream and is not only fast, it is quick and nimble, which is a necessity on LA freeways. On a recent trip to New Mexico I averaged 26.1 MPG and the drive was very comfortable. And, this car is definitely a head turner - one of the best looking cars on the road.
Favorite Features
I enjoy the fact that when on the open road at high speeds (in excess of 100 mph) this car handles like a dream - it sticks to the road like it is on rails. And at the same time, it is comfortable and efficient in town or in freeway traffic. The interior is comfortable and the sound system is great
Suggested Improvements
Some of the interior materials are not up to par with the luxury cars out there today, but for the price, I have no complaints, and I spend a lot of time each day in the car. I have no suggestions for improvement.