2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: awesome to drive

2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

awesome to drive
By Miffer3 on

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Z is an eye catcher. I have had other drivers follow me to my driveway to ask about the car. They want one too.I have driven the car for 8 hours at a time with stops only for necessities and did feel a little muscle sore in spots but still had a smile on my face. It is a sports car not a road yacht after all. Changing after the first oil change to synthetic oil did give me two more miles per gallon,giving me on the open road 25 and 26 mpg. One very big complaint, I took delivery of the car from the dealer with the front end out of alignment wearing out the new tires in less then 5000 miles. They have not replaced these tires after waiting 2 months already. This is a factory defect.

Favorite Features

The power I feel in my hands when driving is a favorite feature. I have had high horse power motorcycles all my life. This Z brings the feeling back to the seat of my pants of the road and that same excitement but with 4 wheels and all the safety features of air bags all over the place in this cage.

Suggested Improvements

The paint used on the car is too soft. It scatches very easely. Using the wrong car polish or wiping cloth after a washing will scratch the paint. Front end alienment should be done on the car by the dealer before delivery to the customer. Other then that the Z is fabulous. I would buy an other.