Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Handles Like A GoKart
By Humam Talhami

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. I do not like the fact the VDC does not fully turn off when the button is in the "Off" setting.

The handling is amazing. No matter how fast you go around a corner, it sticks.

It would nice if it had more horsepower. I would like to see 0 to 60 numbers in the 4's.

nice car
By steve

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

one of the funnest cars to drive i've had in a while. the cornering is amazing.the interior is nice and geared toward the driver. stereo is not bad but can fit a kenwood dvd nicely. real eye turner, expect compliments.

the cornering and body design

i'm a speed freak so a little more horsepower would be good. would like it to be faster than the mustang in the 1/4 mile

bad blindspot
By dianimalxx

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this car! Z's have been in my family since 1970. About this new model 350Z... only two things that i find a bit inconvenient.. It has a bad blindspot on the passenger side. No matter how i adjust the mirror, or twist and turn to see, even when the passenger seat is moved up, it's impossible to see the rear panel. Scary at times when pulling out of parking spaces. Another thing is that there is no real glove compartment in the front of the car. Another twist and turn, and if you're driving, not safe! It's behind passenger seat so if you need maps, etc, they can't access it easily either. what i wouldn't do to get my 1986 300ZX back... ahhh the one that got away....

performance. i feel safe in my car. it's comfortable.

figure out a way to put the suspension bar in the trunk in another location. it's impossible to put in the necessities (cooler, luggage, etc. etc.) not a good vehicle for two people to take a vacation!

Just got it! - Love it!
By Bernice

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 1994 Mustang Convertible - This makes it so much easier to put the roof down - I don't get "blown around" like in the mustang - great design - Turned 50 this year and if I was ever going to get a 2 seater sportcar I was glad I got this one

Roof Mechanics - Easy

Love.
By DebZ

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Don't even think about driving it if you aren't planning to buy it. Because once you drive it...you'll fall in love. It's so quick, sleek, and sexy I knew we have to buy it. We've had no problems in our first year of ownership, only pure joy and admiration for such a beautiful machine. My husband and I are both 6' tall and are comfortable as can be. If you're interested in hauling a bunch of stuff around, this car is not for you, but I take it weekly to get groceries and it's perfect. We did store it over the winter as it doesn't do well on Snow, but it handles like a champ in rain. It's a sportscar, so don't expect a sedan ride...it's low to the ground and bumpy. But...worth it!

Styling. Sexiness. Sleek Lines. Comfort. Ride. Power. The looks I get while driving it. It's a dream.

A glove box in front would be helpful. Although the glove box is very big (bigger than most I've ever seen), it is behind the passenger seat. Deeper cup holders.