2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
2005 350Z best sports car for $$$
By Peg on 01/22/05 09:31 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2005 Nissan 350Z is amazing! It handles very well, is fun to drive, looks sharp, and has great pick up! The Touring pkg. comes with almost all the bells and whistles at a great price. The Bose audio system has a great sound. Pit falls - no ash tray, no auto head lights, cup holders are behind driver except one (which I use as an ash tray). I would highly urge anybody looking for a sports car to take a look at the 2005 350Z! No regrets here!

2005 350Z Touring hatchback 5A
By My first Nissan on 01/12/05 15:48 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

supposed when the door is open, the windows will slide down about half inch and the interior light will be on. However one month after I bought the car, the driver's side window failed to operate as described above. Gas mileage is poor. I paid $500 over invoice from the Long Beach dealer.

awesome to drive
By Miffer3 on 01/06/05 22:02 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Z is an eye catcher. I have had other drivers follow me to my driveway to ask about the car. They want one too.I have driven the car for 8 hours at a time with stops only for necessities and did feel a little muscle sore in spots but still had a smile on my face. It is a sports car not a road yacht after all. Changing after the first oil change to synthetic oil did give me two more miles per gallon,giving me on the open road 25 and 26 mpg. One very big complaint, I took delivery of the car from the dealer with the front end out of alignment wearing out the new tires in less then 5000 miles. They have not replaced these tires after waiting 2 months already. This is a factory defect.

My New Z
By Maureen on 01/06/05 21:37 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I drove an '85 Z for 20 years and loved the performance and reliability so bought the new Z. I'm loving it as well. The fuel economony isn't great but I haven't had it long and have been driving "stop and go" around town so it's not a "true" picture of what highway driving fuel use would be. Some say it's a "rough" ride but I say it drives like a sports car should!

2005 350Z-Touring-automatic
By peg on 01/06/05 01:05 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Comparing the price of all other sport cars, the 350Z is the best bang for your buck!! The "get up and go" of this sports car is thrilling. The 350Z's body style is a head turner. I love it!!!!

Buy it!!
By G. Holder on 01/05/05 08:02 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best sports car I've ever owned. Fun to drive, fast, quite the head turner.

Performance that won't break the Bank
By griffon5 on 01/02/05 20:09 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I finally decided on a Sports Car I looked at an Audi TT and a 350-Z In my mind after diriving both, there was no Comparison. While the Audi TT had a nice leather interior, this car had no performance unless you went with their 3.2 250 HP Upgrade. Needless to say I drove the Z and it was a no brainer. I bought a Performance model with 18" wheels and VDC. For the money you will be hard pressed to find a car that out performs this. Acceleration in the mid range is impressive along with the superb handling characteristics. While the Z's interiors are not exactly plush, I bought it for the performance and Have no complaints, Its a sports car.

love my Z
By jim on 12/30/04 21:00 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2003 350Z. It is a blast to drive. I don't think that it can be beat for the price. Even after owning the car for a while, it still thrills me. The reliability has been good. I had the tire feathering, but nissan replaced my tires and adjusted the camber. I plan to drive the car at least another few years.

fun in sunset
By Don on 12/22/04 17:24 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great Only problem is small trunk and poor rear side vision

touring vs. track
By ricerocjoc on 12/20/04 18:12 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

last year i bought a touring model, i then traded it in on a new track model. aside from the manual trans and the "dreaded" ground clearance...it is almost a perfect car to drive. tight, attractive, responsive and affordable.