2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Nissan 350z Roadster Convertible Rocks
By Jill Hegner on 12/04/04 06:59 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love everything about this car. except maybe the fact that when i shop there isn't alot of trunk space to put my bags in. Of course, that makes my husband quite happy!!

Z
By Alans on 12/01/04 17:49 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

At age 52 this is the most fun car I have ever driven.

Great Car!
By AMX on 11/30/04 00:57 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Flawless performance and reliability packaged in what has to be one of the best looking cars on the road at any price. I've always been a "bang for the buck" kind of buyer and I would recommend this car to anyone. The six speed is the way to go in a roadster.

Great Fun Car
By Al Johnson on 11/13/04 11:27 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

A very nice, quality, fun car to drive. It has great looks, great handling, and great quality. I rate it A +.

It's the Best
By Vince Mariner on 11/11/04 16:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the Roadster convertible for 10 months now and it has been everything that I had hoped for.

350Z
By Bubba Lu on 11/11/04 16:22 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car and a lot of fun to drive

My Z gets An A
By dkramrog on 11/11/04 13:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving my new 350Z Roadster has restored a sense of youthful "joy of the road" to my middle-aged heart. This car is quick, responsive and eye- catchingly beautiful. But simultaneously, it gives me the sense of reliablity and safety that I require. Sure, there are minor flaws-- the interior design doesn't match the exterior elegance, the headlights don't come on automatically as darkness falls, although the dash lights do. But all in all, this is an exciting and responsive way to get around.

It is a Slice of Heaven!
By Aquaman265 on 11/11/04 11:12 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Always wanted a convertible living in Sunny South Florida. Did my homework and went out and purchased a 2004 350Z. For the money, you can't beat it. As a former Lexus owner, the ride is nowhere near as smooth as the IS300 I had, but in handling, braking, speed and performance the 350Z wins easily. I am 100% satisfied and look forward everyday to cruising topless around South Florida.

350Z best buy
By maureen sloggie on 11/11/04 08:42 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am 49 and waited for a car that caught my atttention well 350z did just that. The performance in this car is life changing. Every time I drive this car I cannot help but smile I find the long way to go to and from where ever I am heading. I have owned 7 Corvettes and this car out passes all my expectations.It is soild responsive and just plain beautiful. The interior is hugs your body. Details are all over the car even in the AC vent with the Z in the vents. The one touch roof opening in the roadster is awsome. I love this car and recommend it. Worth every cent I paid.

Z YUH !
By Tam2uiam on 11/10/04 16:48 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had my 350Z Roadster for 8 months and i have loved every minute of it. It responds awesomely to everything i want it to do. And to think my husband had to drag me to the dealership to give this car a try... I didnt get the soccer mom 4 door I wanted but heck, my kids are old enough to drive and it's my turn now! Z YUH !