2005 Nissan 350Z Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Love My Car!
By Heidi Kolb on 07/20/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In the past 10+ years I've had the opportunity to own some really great high performance cars: corvettes, mercedes, BMW's. This little Nissan is by far my favorite car of all time! It fits me like a glove and is a blast to drive! In a few of the other 'high performance' cars I was not as comfortable with the drive or the performance. This car truly feels like an extention of me. It also attracts some attention which is always fun! I love the fact that I see very few other Nissan 350Z Convertibles when I am out ~ and there seems to be a corvette or BMW at every corner. It is really fun to drive something that looks and feels 'special'. I plan to keep this car for a very long time.

Handles Like A GoKart
By Humam Talhami on 07/19/05 14:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. I do not like the fact the VDC does not fully turn off when the button is in the "Off" setting.

nice car
By steve on 07/10/05 11:29 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

one of the funnest cars to drive i've had in a while. the cornering is amazing.the interior is nice and geared toward the driver. stereo is not bad but can fit a kenwood dvd nicely. real eye turner, expect compliments.

bad blindspot
By dianimalxx on 07/09/05 12:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this car! Z's have been in my family since 1970. About this new model 350Z... only two things that i find a bit inconvenient.. It has a bad blindspot on the passenger side. No matter how i adjust the mirror, or twist and turn to see, even when the passenger seat is moved up, it's impossible to see the rear panel. Scary at times when pulling out of parking spaces. Another thing is that there is no real glove compartment in the front of the car. Another twist and turn, and if you're driving, not safe! It's behind passenger seat so if you need maps, etc, they can't access it easily either. what i wouldn't do to get my 1986 300ZX back... ahhh the one that got away....

Just got it! - Love it!
By Bernice on 07/09/05 06:59 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 1994 Mustang Convertible - This makes it so much easier to put the roof down - I don't get "blown around" like in the mustang - great design - Turned 50 this year and if I was ever going to get a 2 seater sportcar I was glad I got this one

Love my Z
By melissakwl on 07/06/05 19:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having finally crossed over to a 2- seater after many years/makes of the Maxima...I've learned the driving experience like that from the Z easily makes up for not having a back seat. Sooo much fun to drive. Get a Z and never look back!

Head turner
By Jack on 07/05/05 09:37 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Always get compliments on its appearance. Step on the gas and fall back into your seat. Great handling and a real blast to drive. A fun spirited car. All of this wrapped up in a very reasonable price. I also purchased an extended warranty (7 yrs 84k miles) which I thought was reasonably priced.

Love.
By DebZ on 06/29/05 11:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Don't even think about driving it if you aren't planning to buy it. Because once you drive it...you'll fall in love. It's so quick, sleek, and sexy I knew we have to buy it. We've had no problems in our first year of ownership, only pure joy and admiration for such a beautiful machine. My husband and I are both 6' tall and are comfortable as can be. If you're interested in hauling a bunch of stuff around, this car is not for you, but I take it weekly to get groceries and it's perfect. We did store it over the winter as it doesn't do well on Snow, but it handles like a champ in rain. It's a sportscar, so don't expect a sedan ride...it's low to the ground and bumpy. But...worth it!

Just Z Facts
By ZeeBest on 06/23/05 13:25 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just 2 weeks old and can't get enough. So far so good. Excellent off the line, great steering feedback. Convertable is a breeze (Easy to use). The throaty sound is a nice touch. Excellent on Highways and shows little effort while cruising at high speeds. Time will tell on the quality and repairs. Interior is utilitarian and not flashy but has the essentials. You have to get Navigation. It works fantastic on this car. I tried to fake it out but to no avail. I also own a BMW328i and used to consider it my sports car....but no longer is that the case. Hopefully will have years of enjoyment....so far so good.

Abz zzzzzzzzzz Forever
By ABZ on 06/19/05 12:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Z is fantastic. Initally people followed me to find out what kind of car it was. We live in the country and it's great to drive into the city with top down most days. Even cool days with elec seats and heater on it is just terrific. Absolutely tremendous sound system (try Billie Idol "White Wedding" on high volume...fantastic! Light in the backend though so you gotta slow down to live...but hey, it's so much fun to drive! Great carz!!! Roadster only though!!!!!