Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

nice
By johnny

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fast and fun to ride...but not for every day driving....great look to it. Interior is flawless with the two tone colors and it does not hurt the pocket...

the clusters

Better tires....

Blast to drive
By Jedi Z

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This has to be the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. Sure, its small and other cars are a little faster but the combination of Japanese quality and unique styling make a true winner.

Narly exhaust note, lots of torque, looks great, decent gas mileage, comfortable, handles like on rails, lots of upgrades available, no reliability problems (awesome after owning 6 different Mustangs).

Needs about 50 more HP, thats it!

great car
By mike

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

From the day I drove off the car lot I have never had such a great driving experience as I have had with my 350Z. I have driven many performance cars and the 350Z is the best.

I love the looks of the 350Z.

nothing

Great Fun to Dollar Ratio
By MGHTYDX

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great fun to drive. Tremendous turning radius. Very nimble and handles corners superbly.

The styling is the best. Love the amazing power in such a small car. Gauges are perfectly sized and situated.

Improve rear visibility. Find better locations for cup holders. The driver has to have extra long arms or be a contortionist as it is. Could get some more luggage room by modifiying the rear stabilizing bar. Audio controls should be on the steering wheel.

Fun and Dependable
By miriam sexton

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! I bought a brickyard color, 2003 touring model back in december 2004 and would gladly do it again. The car was purchased sight unseen from a dealer in Skokie, IL. I live in Alabama. I shopped around the internet for months until I found the best deal I thought I could get. I specifically wanted the burgundy color and an automatic with all the goodies. The car was shipped down here and I have been delighted with it since its arrival. I would definitely recommend this type of car for someone who wants to have fun while driving but also wants to know they are buying a reliable product.

My favorite feature is everything! I simply love everything about this 350Z.

The only improvement I can even think of is, on my 300ZX, you could press a button to unlock the hatch from the drivers seat. In the 350Z, you have to get out of the car and open it. If that's all I can come up with, someone did an exceptional job putting everything together in this car.