2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Z lover
By G.F.Paolini on 02/27/05 17:26 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You get a safe feeling when in the Z.It feels like your driving a much heavier vehicle.It hugs the road on tight turns and steers like a go-cart- that is very responsive!

The truth about the "legend"
By Ed on 02/23/05 23:54 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It has pros and cons, but the pros are mostly qualities that you can't use in normal daily driving:nimble handling and quick acceleration. I fell in "love" with this car strictly for it's eye appeal...I think it's a work of art. However, the Eclipse GT that I traded in served me better on a daily basis, in terms of comfort, handling, and luggage/personal space. The highly touted Bose sound system performs best when turned to a high volume. Normal speech on the radio is hard to here..there is a distinct lack of mid frequency response that doesn't lend itself to "talk" radio.

Front tire extreme tire wear
By Miffer3 on 02/22/05 09:01 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After just 2,000 miles,front tires shot with inner threads worn to create tire roar. Nissan replaced free front tires only. Waited 3 months for those tires, and by that time I had 10,000 plus miles on the car. I paid out of pocket for two rear tires because I wanted tire thread depth to be the same front and back. Front end aligned and new tires temporarily fixed the terribly loud noise in the interior. However changing the camber of the front end now causes the steering to hunt. I must keep constant attention to steering. I feel I have been robbed by Nissan. This problem was known back in 2003. With all the pluses for the vehicle I would not recommend any one buy one. Tire's are $200.each.

King of the Road
By Ross on 02/13/05 03:11 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Once I saw this car I knew I HAD to have it. Its affordable, gorgeous and my number one priority...FAST! If you want to turn heads, have fun and receive compliments on your car...the 350z is the car for you. This is my first two-seater, and the trunk is very cramped however passenger space is sufficient. The interior is pleasant, however not luxury. But the performance and exterior styling makes up for any shortfalls this car may have.

Black Beauty
By Thomas Hill on 02/11/05 14:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I exchanged a 2003 Track 350Z and find this vehicle more refined and easier to drive with the automatic, which is smooth as silk.

Best choose
By Maureen Sloggie on 02/08/05 07:49 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I own my 350Z for one year now. No regrets in anyway. Driving this car is like no other I have ever driven. The look of the car matches its performance.

I hope you like buying tires
By Ron beckman on 01/27/05 17:12 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car itself was great but i found that i was buying tires every 4 or 5 months. i am 47 years old and the only driver of this car. I do not drive fast. I do not burn the tires. I don't even hit the corners hard. I have a friend who owns a tire dealership and he told me he has put on alot of tires for the new Z and they cannot find any tires that last over 5,000 or 6,000 miles. I am selling the car.

350Z new car problems
By Kencap on 01/25/05 17:29 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am dissapointed with my new Nissan 350Z, because the engine service light came on even before 100 miles. I brought it in for service, and my dealer told me that they have to order parts, it has been ten days, they don't have replacement part yet. Now the AT warning lights has started blinking, telling me to bring it for service to have the transmission checked. I bought a new car, so I can enjoy driving without without any worries, but it seems I got a LEMON

Buyer Beware...
By DLM_So Cal on 01/23/05 14:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I’ve read just about every post on the Nissan 350Z out here and have concluded that if indeed you are in the market for a sports car like this you should check out some of the user sites. There you will find car owners who have been thrilled or anything but impressed with the car. I owned a 350Z and was thrilled to get rid of it. Within eight thousand miles it needed new front tires. At eightteen thousand miles I brought new brakes and rotors. From the grease smears on the windows to the leather seats showing wear within four months. Nissan really has some problems to solve. The Bose system is anything but impressive, if you don’t believe me, ask the people at Bose. I was disapointed Nissan lost my business.

Fun to Drive
By DANIEL on 01/22/05 20:03 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just got back on a trip of 5,150 miles and enjoyed the driving experience in my 2004 Nissan 350Z. I was supprised at the amount of luggage was able to get in the car. I was gone 16 days and had clothes left. I'm 61 years old and have driven Cadillacs most of the time, but this one was more fun to drive on the road on long trips. I have heard that a there have been complaints about the visibility in the mirrors, but I didn't have a problem with them.