2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
simply the BEST
By glen perkins on 01/22/05 16:29 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Nissan 350Z will be a classic. It is the most watched car in my town. I love the material used for the interior. The roadster has the top down in 20 seconds. There is very little wind inside the cockpit with the top down. Even with temps as low as 40 degrees I am still comfortable.

Aren't sports cars about fun?
By My 4th Z car! on 01/19/05 22:33 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2004 350-Z Roadster is the 4th Z car that I have owned. By far, its the most powerful in terms of acceleration. It can go from zero to sixty in a heart beat! Be careful ... it's not for the faint of heart. Though the interior is not flashy, it still works. The sound system is better that any of the previous Z cars built. The 6 disc in dash CD player is superb. For the money I couldn't find a better buy. I am sure that I have just as much fun driving my 350-Z as any BMW, Audi, Porsche owner and I have more cash left over. Fun doesn't have to cost a fortune.

awesome!!!
By Sammy on 01/18/05 09:06 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 2005 Nissan 350Z is a very comfortable and reliable car. It is built tough, but is made for the average consumer! My next car will probably be a Nissan!

One of the worse experiences of my life
By thebent on 01/16/05 13:00 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the center dash in my 2005 Nissan 350Z replaced nine times. The radio has been replaced three times and I'm waiting to replace it a fourth time. The windshield wipers have never worked correctly and the brakes have made funny noises since I've had the car. The worst part of all of this is the customer service from Nissan. They have been very rude and very hard to work with. When the car worked properly it was fun to drive. But that was just for a short time. I will never in my life buy an Nissan product.

A true sportscar!
By Dale on 12/30/04 08:45 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Already commented on many times, the interior components could be higher quality... but ergonomically, they work well. Ample space for the drive and passenger, not much space for luggage though. This car really shines in performance! Tight handling, great power though all gears and at all RPMs, a good feel for the road without beating the driver to death... this car is not for the faint of heart! Great Bose stereo too on the Touring model. Gear shifts on the 6MT are sharp, short And did I mention this is a convertable? Great lines on the car and minimal road noise when top is up, a pleasant surprise... and with top down, its a joy! The top retracts in a mere 20 seconds.

Kts review
By Katie on 12/18/04 10:42 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

WE have a pearl white nissan. its wonderful. one of our best buys, no doubt!

Great ride & high fun quotient
By sdkrause on 12/17/04 15:50 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and excellent build quality. The handling and the power are superb. If you want a sportscar that doesn't break the bank and still delivers the sports car experience, this is it. Even the trunk is well done. You can actually put golf clubs in it. The rag top is easy to use and provides a great open air experience. Could use a better arm rest and a glove box.

Hot Ride
By Al on 12/12/04 17:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a tremendously fun car to drive. It has great power and handles like a dream. The top retracts in 20 seconds- couldn't be easier.

350ZR 2005
By Scotty on 12/11/04 12:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up a 2005 ZR Black on Black. Love the car, fun to drive, turns ALL heads and comments from those you pass. No problems yet. I am 6'3 and fit nicely. I love my new Toy. Sticker 37550.00 paid 35500.00 .

Head Turner
By JanJanRuth on 12/04/04 15:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely Love my car. Everywhere I go, I get heads turned, and questions asked. There is not any better feeling than driving with the top down and the wind in your hair. This car is so much fun to drive, but it definitely isn't made for rain, ice or snow. But it is definitely worth the purchase.