2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
I LOVE my Z
By A350ZLady on 04/16/05 23:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Z. I've never had so much fun driving a car before!! It hugs the road and handles great!! And when I need the power it never hesitates!! Just press on the gas pedal and I'm gone!!! I really LOVE my Z!!

The Best in It's Class
By Happy Owner on 04/12/05 20:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A joy to drive on CA expressways and country roads. Quick acceleration and handling tops.

04 Roadster Touring
By Rick on 03/28/05 15:48 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The exterior of the car is stunning, while the interior could be a bit more refined. I have had the car for about 8 months now and the only problem I have had with it is the NAV door had to be replaced because it was not opening intermitantly. This car is off the scale if you are looking for fun to drive. And you'll get more looks than you could imagine while driving it.

Love My Z Roadster
By Ron York on 03/24/05 19:44 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I like virtually everything about my 2004 Nissan 350Z Roadster. The only things I would change are the color of the clock/radio display numbers in the daytime and the oil dipstick, which seems overly difficult to get in and out. I get compliments and admiring looks everytime I drive the Z. It is especially fun with the top down, but has been very warm and snug with the top up in bad or cold weather. The performance is superb, with remarkable acceleration and excellent braking. The paint, fit, and finish are excellent, and the fully automatic top raises and lowers flawlessly. This is one of the best looking cars to hit the market, and could easily sell for more than the sticker price. Superb!

Worth Every Penny
By aloha659 on 03/11/05 23:11 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For 53 years I viewed a car as nothing but something to get me where I needed to go. That changed the minute I saw that Daytona Blue 350Z roadster in a parking lot and knew I had to have one. I love my car!! It's fast and flashy and makes me smile everytime I drive it. Life is too short to drive ugly cars!

So far so good
By BD on 03/04/05 15:18 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a black Roadster Enthusiast on 2/21 - so far so good. The fun factor is off the scale - I love the throaty growl when you put your put into the accelerator and the ride and handling is great. Interior comfort is good and we went without leather since we're in Arizona. With the top up blind spots are severe but manageable. The trunk is acceptable - much better than the Crossfire we test drove. Wind noise is noticable, but you can have a conversation with the top up or down. I have a concern about the tire feathering and will keep an eye on that issue as we drive. We're expecting many, many years and tons of miles from this quality Nissan product.

love the 350z
By edward johnston on 02/16/05 14:29 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

love the looks and "feel" of the 350z.Tight controls and very comfortable for a smaller car.all electronics are useful and logical and the handling is second to none.

funcar
By burton on 02/09/05 21:24 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very fun car to drive, turns alot of heads, seems very safe for a small sports car convertible. Very fast and handling is awesome in the mountains and with top down you can't beat it.

Most enjoyable car I've owned
By Roberto on 02/08/05 22:25 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great car and a great value! Sometimes on the weekend, I'll just take it out motoring with no particular destination. The only other car I do this with is my 1970 AMX.

"Z" real deal, no?
By DChris14 on 01/31/05 00:22 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Z used with only 6800 miles on it and got a great deal. So, the price/ performance ratio is fantastic. Heads turn when I drive this, people even stop me in parking lots. People pull up in Porsches wanting to race me, I just tell them my car looks better than theirs. The engine is great, get the KN air filter and release the horses to 290. The pedal to engine response is tight but the tiptronic shifter could be more responsive but the handling of the car is smooth and flawless. Being 6'2'' I fit perfect into these racing type seats, if you are 6'5'' and above get the G35. The layout of the interior is highly functional and easy to use but needs a little flash.