2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews 4

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
great car
By mike on 08/08/05 15:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

From the day I drove off the car lot I have never had such a great driving experience as I have had with my 350Z. I have driven many performance cars and the 350Z is the best.

Great Fun to Dollar Ratio
By MGHTYDX on 08/01/05 00:03 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great fun to drive. Tremendous turning radius. Very nimble and handles corners superbly.

Fun and Dependable
By miriam sexton on 07/31/05 21:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! I bought a brickyard color, 2003 touring model back in december 2004 and would gladly do it again. The car was purchased sight unseen from a dealer in Skokie, IL. I live in Alabama. I shopped around the internet for months until I found the best deal I thought I could get. I specifically wanted the burgundy color and an automatic with all the goodies. The car was shipped down here and I have been delighted with it since its arrival. I would definitely recommend this type of car for someone who wants to have fun while driving but also wants to know they are buying a reliable product.

A Mistake
By aewj on 07/31/05 15:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Want to look good on the road? Then this may be your car. The body styling is sleek and exotic. It is fitted with an engine that sounds mean and has the zip to really move you. The true test of ownership, though, comes from driving for several months. After that, you realize the Z requires patience at the repair shop and money - lots of it. During the brief periods that the car is out of the shop, it is fun to drive. The bucket seats are narrow and can be quite uncomfortable after several hours of driving. Mechanical problems, dealer/warranty issues, and an uncomfortable ride are the price for looking good on the road. Unfortunately, the fun soon subsides.

Z35th Review
By Scott on 07/30/05 11:32 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love this car! Excellent experience. Must have! So much fun to drive and the style is sweet.

tons of fun
By 2005 nissan 350z on 07/30/05 08:04 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the bright yellow color. Acceleration great. I like all the stainless steel accents. It is fun to drive. I enjoy the Navigation system. Bose sound system great!!! I wish it had a better console for drinks. It has 1 flimsy plastic holder. Overall I love the car!! The cost of insurance is high, but worth it. I am happy with my purchase.

DZ
By Dan Zeiders on 07/27/05 18:33 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is incredible. I grew up with the Z car and this is a great addition to the improving line from Nissan. Without even pushing the car, I have come to respect what it can really do. This is not made for going through the drive thru or strapping on a bike rack, it simply performs. Young kids today buy cheap cars and sink money into them that only makes them sound horrible. This car sounds great and blows all the little tin cans away.

Stealthy Sports Car
By exu2boy on 07/21/05 12:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This throaty 350Z V6 burbles happily at idle, thrums at speed, and roars with excitement during acceleration, but without the *screaming* that the S2000 and RX-8 force the driver to endure. This is a sports car and it's not designed for everybody. I had a back spasm for a week as my body adjusted to the tight seat and high window sill (where my elbow rests when I lazily cruise). The Z is a great highway commuter car; I get 27mpg on the highway cruising at 85mph. A quick downshift into 5th and I can pass anything with ease.

endless warranty work
By macrayz on 07/20/05 16:21 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had over half a dozen warranty jobs done on this car in its short lifespan. This includes a complete transmission that was grinding gears. The interior is full of cheep plastic. Insurance rates are rediculous for the car as well. I average 15.2 mpg.

Handles Like A GoKart
By Humam Talhami on 07/19/05 14:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. I do not like the fact the VDC does not fully turn off when the button is in the "Off" setting.