Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Get One Now!!!
By ZM@N

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several Z's from 280Z- 300ZX, of all models this one is it, it handles better than any other affordable car on the road and just as good as the $50,000 cars out there. Take a drive to Lake Berryessa in the Napa Valley and I guarantee you will be driving up those curves every weekend!!

I love that I can turn off the VDC when I want to launch the car and take out those American Cars!! Also the 300hp. engine and 7K redline.

I would add 100 hp without turbos, a 7,500 RPM Redline and 325+ Torque. Also a leather Dash and different color lights for interior gauges.

My third Z
By Patrick

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Z and have been driving them for over 24 years. They keep getting better. My current 2005 anniversary 6 speeder is the best yet. The car has character and class in styling, handling, mechanical performance and most of all pride in ownership. These cars just feel and fit right, like slipping on a leather glove. The road handling characteristics on twisting roads shows balance and stability which gives the driver confidence to negotiate the next tighter turn. It's an adrenalin rush for a fair price.

Its styling is totally suductive. The entire car feels, runs and handles with confidence and strength. Reliability is unqestionable.

Brighter radio and clock digital diplay. Additional sound proofing. Driver compartment roof hatch key lock. Seats are comfortable, but an additional inch in width would be ideal. These are small impediments easily overlooked by the excitement this car generates.

350ZZZZZZZZZ
By Bill

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great car as stock and I don't think additional cost of other versions worthwhile. Best performance bang for the buck with perfect reliability and comfort.

Power, sound, looks, handling, and great for long rides.

Smoother gear shift. Currently feels too heavy.

The Real Deal
By Walkman

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I NEVER expected a Multi-Valved, Twin OHC engine to ever be so smooth and liner all the way through it's power band. The engine in of itself was the deciding factor in my purchase. The handling was indeed a factor as was the styling but I've also found the build quality be be very good. I bought the Base model through my ignorance but have plans of the purchase of an enthusiast model next.

The ENGINE. It Screams

Better Storage

Fantastic
By rtl

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It makes driving so much fun. It is everything I would ever have expected it to be and more. I have driven Nissan's for years. I had a 280Z, and a few Maxima's but the 350Z if by far the best one I've owned.

The seats are extremely comfortable. The pickup is fabulous. The body is absolutely beautiful and it certainly is an eye catcher, especially in yellow!

The buttons for the heated seats and the button for the flashers are in a poor place. If I am resting my arm on the armrest I find that I sometimes turn one of them on. Those features should have been placed in a better spot.