2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
love it & disappointed
By jacgutz on 11/25/04 11:14 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I LUV MY Z, IT'S FAST, AN EYE CATCHER, BUT I HATE THE BRAKES. AT 8000 MILES, I ALREADY HAD TO RESURFACE THE ROTORS, THE DEALER DID NOT CHANGE THE PADS, AND IT STILL SQUEAKS!! THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PADS WERE STILL GOOD & IT'S ONLY THE GLAZE. BALONEY!!THEY SHOULD OF REPLACED MY PADS TOO!!MY HUSBAND WAS READY TO TRADE IT IN FOR A BMW.I SAID,IT DOESNT HAVE THE LOOK LIKE THIS CAR.SO,I WILL CONTINUE TO DRIVE IT UNTIL THE BRAKES FALL APART,THEN THE DEALER WILL SAY ITS TIME TO CHANGE THE PADS! BUT HOW FAST CAN YOU GO ON THE 91 FRWY IN CORONA CALIF? MAYBE 10 MPH!!!

the z
By White Smoke on 11/23/04 22:43 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

its the best

D's Z
By DL Thomas on 11/14/04 14:53 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i've always had my eye on a 911, but the minute i sat down, buckled up, and took off (and i mean TOOK OFF)i knew this was Z Car for me. the handling- SUPERB-took it out on Hwy 49 back roads to Tahoe opened her up and away we went, smooth transition from inside corner to outside open lane. be prepared for stares. I travel extensively for my job - and this is the car i WANT to be in every single mile. Handling SUPER. Safety GREAT. Cost OUTSTANDING for 287hp. Comfort EXCELLENT (especially the seating - you fit like a glove). Get use to the stares, nose prints on your windows from admirers and having many try to challenge you as you motor along...

wow
By lukey germyn on 11/13/04 11:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this auto is great. love to drive it. what fun and power. if you drive it you'll love it.

Great Fun Car
By Al Johnson on 11/13/04 11:27 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

A very nice, quality, fun car to drive. It has great looks, great handling, and great quality. I rate it A +.

It's the Best
By Vince Mariner on 11/11/04 16:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the Roadster convertible for 10 months now and it has been everything that I had hoped for.

350Z
By Bubba Lu on 11/11/04 16:22 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car and a lot of fun to drive

Big Blue
By Sandy L. Komito on 11/11/04 15:54 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It is light on its feet and passes quickly and swiftly. I'm glad I bought the blue one. It's almost electric. It's easy to locate in a parking lot. The headlights are creative and shed a great deal of light on the road at night. I bought the convenience net that holds items in the back of the hatch. It does a good job.

My Z gets An A
By dkramrog on 11/11/04 13:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving my new 350Z Roadster has restored a sense of youthful "joy of the road" to my middle-aged heart. This car is quick, responsive and eye- catchingly beautiful. But simultaneously, it gives me the sense of reliablity and safety that I require. Sure, there are minor flaws-- the interior design doesn't match the exterior elegance, the headlights don't come on automatically as darkness falls, although the dash lights do. But all in all, this is an exciting and responsive way to get around.

Bottom Line, This Car is Fun!
By BBinOC on 11/11/04 11:52 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my Red 350Z Touring Model in January of 2004 and couldn't be happier. I fell in love with the body style when it was introduced at the LA Auto Show and couldn't wait for it to come out. The interior is comfortable and the controls are easily accessible. One of my friends says it is like sitting in a bullet, which is an apt description. The Z rides like a sports car, but that is why I bought it. It handles like a dream and is not only fast, it is quick and nimble, which is a necessity on LA freeways. On a recent trip to New Mexico I averaged 26.1 MPG and the drive was very comfortable. And, this car is definitely a head turner - one of the best looking cars on the road.