2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Right Choice
By ken on 12/09/04 20:33 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Waited for 2005 model to work bugs out. Great Car! Find a crooked road and go nuts. Love the sound of the engine and how smooth it winds out. This car will make you find a way to go driving. And the dealer gave me a terrific price!!

Head Turner
By JanJanRuth on 12/04/04 15:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely Love my car. Everywhere I go, I get heads turned, and questions asked. There is not any better feeling than driving with the top down and the wind in your hair. This car is so much fun to drive, but it definitely isn't made for rain, ice or snow. But it is definitely worth the purchase.

Nissan 350z Roadster Convertible Rocks
By Jill Hegner on 12/04/04 06:59 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love everything about this car. except maybe the fact that when i shop there isn't alot of trunk space to put my bags in. Of course, that makes my husband quite happy!!

Z
By Alans on 12/01/04 17:49 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

At age 52 this is the most fun car I have ever driven.

Great Car!
By AMX on 11/30/04 00:57 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Flawless performance and reliability packaged in what has to be one of the best looking cars on the road at any price. I've always been a "bang for the buck" kind of buyer and I would recommend this car to anyone. The six speed is the way to go in a roadster.

This car rocks
By Ed Coyle on 11/29/04 16:42 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Most fun I've ever had in a car with my clothes on. It handles superbly and accelerates off the line faster than anything that's ever tried to beat me at a red light. I love it. Can't beat the price.

New 350Z 5A Roadster
By Dave in FL on 11/28/04 10:34 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent car for price/performance ratio. Very comfortable ride for a "Sport" coupe, the automatic has ability to use tiptronic shifting to get max RPM's if you really want them.

Z-GREAT!
By DG-39 on 11/27/04 16:01 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had mine for four months. Hate to get out of it. super handling and performance.

Best affordable sports car of its kind
By pimpdestroyer on 11/27/04 01:13 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i love every minute i'm in the driver's seat and i hate every moment im not in it - best car ever

love it & disappointed
By jacgutz on 11/25/04 11:14 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I LUV MY Z, IT'S FAST, AN EYE CATCHER, BUT I HATE THE BRAKES. AT 8000 MILES, I ALREADY HAD TO RESURFACE THE ROTORS, THE DEALER DID NOT CHANGE THE PADS, AND IT STILL SQUEAKS!! THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PADS WERE STILL GOOD & IT'S ONLY THE GLAZE. BALONEY!!THEY SHOULD OF REPLACED MY PADS TOO!!MY HUSBAND WAS READY TO TRADE IT IN FOR A BMW.I SAID,IT DOESNT HAVE THE LOOK LIKE THIS CAR.SO,I WILL CONTINUE TO DRIVE IT UNTIL THE BRAKES FALL APART,THEN THE DEALER WILL SAY ITS TIME TO CHANGE THE PADS! BUT HOW FAST CAN YOU GO ON THE 91 FRWY IN CORONA CALIF? MAYBE 10 MPH!!!