Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 191 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350Z

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

bad blindspot
By dianimalxx

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this car! Z's have been in my family since 1970. About this new model 350Z... only two things that i find a bit inconvenient.. It has a bad blindspot on the passenger side. No matter how i adjust the mirror, or twist and turn to see, even when the passenger seat is moved up, it's impossible to see the rear panel. Scary at times when pulling out of parking spaces. Another thing is that there is no real glove compartment in the front of the car. Another twist and turn, and if you're driving, not safe! It's behind passenger seat so if you need maps, etc, they can't access it easily either. <sigh> what i wouldn't do to get my 1986 300ZX back... ahhh the one that got away....

performance. i feel safe in my car. it's comfortable.

figure out a way to put the suspension bar in the trunk in another location. it's impossible to put in the necessities (cooler, luggage, etc. etc.) not a good vehicle for two people to take a vacation!

Just got it! - Love it!
By Bernice

2005 Nissan 350Z Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 1994 Mustang Convertible - This makes it so much easier to put the roof down - I don't get "blown around" like in the mustang - great design - Turned 50 this year and if I was ever going to get a 2 seater sportcar I was glad I got this one

Roof Mechanics - Easy

Love my Z
By melissakwl

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having finally crossed over to a 2- seater after many years/makes of the Maxima...I've learned the driving experience like that from the Z easily makes up for not having a back seat. Sooo much fun to drive. Get a Z and never look back!

Sooooo responsive. The Automatic is tuned well enough that I rarely go to the faux-manual transmission. Great Bose stereo!

The plastic in the interior appears cheap to me. I've learned to look past it as the cars around me blur in my rear-view mirror.

Head turner
By Jack

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Always get compliments on its appearance. Step on the gas and fall back into your seat. Great handling and a real blast to drive. A fun spirited car. All of this wrapped up in a very reasonable price. I also purchased an extended warranty (7 yrs 84k miles) which I thought was reasonably priced.

Overall appearance..excellent acceleration..handles turns flawlessly..all of the envious looks from other drivers..love the fast top up/down time and that the top is totally hidden

Need a trunk release button inside the car..if possible upgrade fuel door hinge it seems a little flimsy..if possible bring glovebox to dash area it is a real pain behind passenger seat.steering wheel controls for the radio ..overall though a wonderful car

Love.
By DebZ

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Don't even think about driving it if you aren't planning to buy it. Because once you drive it...you'll fall in love. It's so quick, sleek, and sexy I knew we have to buy it. We've had no problems in our first year of ownership, only pure joy and admiration for such a beautiful machine. My husband and I are both 6' tall and are comfortable as can be. If you're interested in hauling a bunch of stuff around, this car is not for you, but I take it weekly to get groceries and it's perfect. We did store it over the winter as it doesn't do well on Snow, but it handles like a champ in rain. It's a sportscar, so don't expect a sedan ride...it's low to the ground and bumpy. But...worth it!

Styling. Sexiness. Sleek Lines. Comfort. Ride. Power. The looks I get while driving it. It's a dream.

A glove box in front would be helpful. Although the glove box is very big (bigger than most I've ever seen), it is behind the passenger seat. Deeper cup holders.