2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Buy it!!
By G. Holder on 01/05/05 08:02 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best sports car I've ever owned. Fun to drive, fast, quite the head turner.

Performance that won't break the Bank
By griffon5 on 01/02/05 20:09 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I finally decided on a Sports Car I looked at an Audi TT and a 350-Z In my mind after diriving both, there was no Comparison. While the Audi TT had a nice leather interior, this car had no performance unless you went with their 3.2 250 HP Upgrade. Needless to say I drove the Z and it was a no brainer. I bought a Performance model with 18" wheels and VDC. For the money you will be hard pressed to find a car that out performs this. Acceleration in the mid range is impressive along with the superb handling characteristics. While the Z's interiors are not exactly plush, I bought it for the performance and Have no complaints, Its a sports car.

love my Z
By jim on 12/30/04 21:00 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2003 350Z. It is a blast to drive. I don't think that it can be beat for the price. Even after owning the car for a while, it still thrills me. The reliability has been good. I had the tire feathering, but nissan replaced my tires and adjusted the camber. I plan to drive the car at least another few years.

A true sportscar!
By Dale on 12/30/04 08:45 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Already commented on many times, the interior components could be higher quality... but ergonomically, they work well. Ample space for the drive and passenger, not much space for luggage though. This car really shines in performance! Tight handling, great power though all gears and at all RPMs, a good feel for the road without beating the driver to death... this car is not for the faint of heart! Great Bose stereo too on the Touring model. Gear shifts on the 6MT are sharp, short And did I mention this is a convertable? Great lines on the car and minimal road noise when top is up, a pleasant surprise... and with top down, its a joy! The top retracts in a mere 20 seconds.

fun in sunset
By Don on 12/22/04 17:24 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great Only problem is small trunk and poor rear side vision

touring vs. track
By ricerocjoc on 12/20/04 18:12 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

last year i bought a touring model, i then traded it in on a new track model. aside from the manual trans and the "dreaded" ground clearance...it is almost a perfect car to drive. tight, attractive, responsive and affordable.

Kts review
By Katie on 12/18/04 10:42 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

WE have a pearl white nissan. its wonderful. one of our best buys, no doubt!

Great Car, Classic winner
By kbwoman on 12/18/04 07:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just love the car. Fun and Hot!

Great ride & high fun quotient
By sdkrause on 12/17/04 15:50 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and excellent build quality. The handling and the power are superb. If you want a sportscar that doesn't break the bank and still delivers the sports car experience, this is it. Even the trunk is well done. You can actually put golf clubs in it. The rag top is easy to use and provides a great open air experience. Could use a better arm rest and a glove box.

Hot Ride
By Al on 12/12/04 17:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a tremendously fun car to drive. It has great power and handles like a dream. The top retracts in 20 seconds- couldn't be easier.