Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan 350z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Love My Car!
By Heidi Kolb

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In the past 10+ years I've had the opportunity to own some really great high performance cars: corvettes, mercedes, BMW's. This little Nissan is by far my favorite car of all time! It fits me like a glove and is a blast to drive! In a few of the other 'high performance' cars I was not as comfortable with the drive or the performance. This car truly feels like an extention of me. It also attracts some attention which is always fun! I love the fact that I see very few other Nissan 350Z Convertibles when I am out ~ and there seems to be a corvette or BMW at every corner. It is really fun to drive something that looks and feels 'special'. I plan to keep this car for a very long time.

Favorite Features

hmmmm...has to be the very cool way the convertible top comes down/up.

Suggested Improvements

nothing that I can think of...

Handles Like A GoKart
By Humam Talhami

2005 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. I do not like the fact the VDC does not fully turn off when the button is in the "Off" setting.

Favorite Features

The handling is amazing. No matter how fast you go around a corner, it sticks.

Suggested Improvements

It would nice if it had more horsepower. I would like to see 0 to 60 numbers in the 4's.

nice car
By steve

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

one of the funnest cars to drive i've had in a while. the cornering is amazing.the interior is nice and geared toward the driver. stereo is not bad but can fit a kenwood dvd nicely. real eye turner, expect compliments.

Favorite Features

the cornering and body design

Suggested Improvements

i'm a speed freak so a little more horsepower would be good. would like it to be faster than the mustang in the 1/4 mile

bad blindspot
By dianimalxx

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this car! Z's have been in my family since 1970. About this new model 350Z... only two things that i find a bit inconvenient.. It has a bad blindspot on the passenger side. No matter how i adjust the mirror, or twist and turn to see, even when the passenger seat is moved up, it's impossible to see the rear panel. Scary at times when pulling out of parking spaces. Another thing is that there is no real glove compartment in the front of the car. Another twist and turn, and if you're driving, not safe! It's behind passenger seat so if you need maps, etc, they can't access it easily either. what i wouldn't do to get my 1986 300ZX back... ahhh the one that got away....

Favorite Features

performance. i feel safe in my car. it's comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

figure out a way to put the suspension bar in the trunk in another location. it's impossible to put in the necessities (cooler, luggage, etc. etc.) not a good vehicle for two people to take a vacation!

Just got it! - Love it!
By Bernice

2005 Nissan 350Z Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 1994 Mustang Convertible - This makes it so much easier to put the roof down - I don't get "blown around" like in the mustang - great design - Turned 50 this year and if I was ever going to get a 2 seater sportcar I was glad I got this one

Favorite Features

Roof Mechanics - Easy