2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
My 350Z Dream Car!
By Borda on 04/18/06 04:27 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second 350Z - I had a 2004 and now a 2005 - The acceleration is breath taking - the styling is awesome - this 350Z is my seven's Sport Car - The best in all aspects - love my 350Z

Get One Now!!!
By ZM@N on 03/28/06 18:44 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several Z's from 280Z- 300ZX, of all models this one is it, it handles better than any other affordable car on the road and just as good as the $50,000 cars out there. Take a drive to Lake Berryessa in the Napa Valley and I guarantee you will be driving up those curves every weekend!!

My third Z
By Patrick on 02/24/06 15:03 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Z and have been driving them for over 24 years. They keep getting better. My current 2005 anniversary 6 speeder is the best yet. The car has character and class in styling, handling, mechanical performance and most of all pride in ownership. These cars just feel and fit right, like slipping on a leather glove. The road handling characteristics on twisting roads shows balance and stability which gives the driver confidence to negotiate the next tighter turn. It's an adrenalin rush for a fair price.

owned new 1977,280-Z
By Jeff on 08/20/05 06:45 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased, so unable to give reliability review. Luv look, handles like slot racer, good power, interior i appeal sparse. Would like tach on top like other 3 gauges.

Z35th Review
By Scott on 07/30/05 11:32 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love this car! Excellent experience. Must have! So much fun to drive and the style is sweet.

tons of fun
By 2005 nissan 350z on 07/30/05 08:04 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the bright yellow color. Acceleration great. I like all the stainless steel accents. It is fun to drive. I enjoy the Navigation system. Bose sound system great!!! I wish it had a better console for drinks. It has 1 flimsy plastic holder. Overall I love the car!! The cost of insurance is high, but worth it. I am happy with my purchase.

Black Beauty
By Thomas Hill on 02/11/05 14:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Anniversary Edition 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I exchanged a 2003 Track 350Z and find this vehicle more refined and easier to drive with the automatic, which is smooth as silk.