2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Nissan lost my business
By Exit Nissan on 09/09/05 00:05 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Build quality is the worst I've ever seen. 2,000 dollars in rotor work before the car had 18,000 miles on it. Window stuck, trans was a mess and the list goes on. New tires on the front at 8,000, 12,000 and 16,000 miles. The best deal I ever made was selling it. I'll never buy a Nissan again nor will any of the 47 family members who drive by Nissan. HUGE disappointment...

great car
By mike on 08/08/05 15:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

From the day I drove off the car lot I have never had such a great driving experience as I have had with my 350Z. I have driven many performance cars and the 350Z is the best.

endless warranty work
By macrayz on 07/20/05 16:21 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had over half a dozen warranty jobs done on this car in its short lifespan. This includes a complete transmission that was grinding gears. The interior is full of cheep plastic. Insurance rates are rediculous for the car as well. I average 15.2 mpg.

Handles Like A GoKart
By Humam Talhami on 07/19/05 14:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. I do not like the fact the VDC does not fully turn off when the button is in the "Off" setting.

Sexy Car
By Ken Swanson on 06/07/05 00:12 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very nice winding out the gears after hitting 2nd gear. Hugs road nicely on turns. I disagree with the "take" that it is so hard to see out back, on the hard tops anyway. Shifts very quickly. Jumps from 65 to 120mph.

My sleek machine
By Gini Foreman on 06/02/05 11:49 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my Z! Besides being fun to drive, it is one of the finest cars on the road today. A pleasant surprise that contradicted my original opinion was how much the back would hold in luggage, groceries - stuff in general. I drive it 5 minutes to work, but I have also taken it on a couple of long trips and it handles great. I also love the great use of space. Whether I am driving to work, around the city of Houston, or on a trip, it is a great car to have.

sporty, sexy and intimidating to viewers
By WendyZ on 04/17/05 01:35 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It is fun and stylish. But expect other drivers to be jealous. The exterior view of this car is sporty, sexy and intimidating to viewers.

Ya Gotta Love It!
By dfkelley on 03/25/05 09:54 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. I owned a 260z when "much" younger and have craved the rush over the years. The interior does not have storage but it is made up for with the way it handles and the design turns heads everywhere I go! I would recommend this car to anyone wanting a true "sports" car.

touring vs. track
By ricerocjoc on 12/20/04 18:12 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

last year i bought a touring model, i then traded it in on a new track model. aside from the manual trans and the "dreaded" ground clearance...it is almost a perfect car to drive. tight, attractive, responsive and affordable.