Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Great car for the money
By Robin

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Car is a dream to drive for the money. Handles beautifully around corners and sounds great. One pretty sports car.

The hidden convertible top and the gauges where they have them mounted

The speakers you get from the factory are fair at best.

GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE
By Suns2006

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Nissan 350Z Roadster Convertible just a few months ago and I love the exterior. If they would leave the exterior alone and focus on making a high quality/high tech interior, this car would be above and beyound for what you get. The 280hp engine is awesome. I get from 0-60 so quickly that I blow everyone else around me away and leave them fading into the background. The only con I have with this car is the quality of some of the interior materials. The leather is crap. The interior design overall is boring. I hope when Nissan comes out with its next version, they spruce up the interior and do minor modifications to the exterior. Nissan keep up the good work!

I love the engine/power. Exterior is sleek and beautiful.

Interior is blaw and not of highest quality.

Awesome!
By Rocket Z

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I never thought I would say it...AWESOME! I have never had more fun driving a car. I got a great deal (saved $20,000.00) off the price of a new one. Test drove both and could not justify the price difference to buy a new one. This car has it all. Pleased and in my favorite color...RED!

Fun to drive!

Cargo space.

'Z' Be Nimble......by Marcus
By SD30LUCKY

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a nimble machine, which you can tell has nearly perfect weight balance. There is exhilirating performance but I am not going to say there isn't room for some minor improvements. Second gear in this car is a total joy, I would like to see a higher redline and the shift points set a bit differently. This probably has one of the best and most consistent power bands of any manual car I have ever driven. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much effort to exhaust this car's limitations in gears 1 thru 4. I get more compliments on this car than I can count and thoroughly enjoy driving it around with the top down. The short wheelbase is surprisingly not a problem except at high speeds.

Stereo, Styling, Seat design, Burnt- Orange seat color, Navigation system

Higher redline for RPM, Auto forward and back for passenger seatback, Fog lights, Always-on DC power outlet, Higher watts of power for stereo, Better heating consistency for the seats, Front glove box

Head Turner and a Road burner
By Andrew

2005 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first time I have experienced driving a Z, I am in total awe of its performance and handling. I bought the Ultra yellow Roadster, it has every head turning. The six speed is awesome, the clutch and shifting makes the driving experience wonderful. The leather seats and all the extra accessories makes driving the car a better experience. I would recommend anyone that is looking for an inexpensive sports car, go to the nearest Nissan dealership and test drive for yourself. Then you will get the ultimate review.

heated, power, leather seats, ultra yellow exterior color, large speaker behind drivers seat, brimbro brakes, six speed manual, six cd changer, cruise control, eighteen inch wheels w/high performance tires.

all wheel drive, little bit more horse power, retractable antenna