2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
I like it!
By Tennz on 05/27/08 07:11 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love the Z. It load, firm, fast, and fun. I commute in mine every day 60 mile each way. I get an average of 28 mpg, I have seen 31 mpg on the freeway and 19 around town. I have owned Mazda and Mercedes roadsters and this is by far the best. Others have complained of blind spots. I have none, you just have to set the mirrors correctly. I will buy again.

I love it
By meo on 09/19/06 13:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is fun to drive. Only thing my wife doesn't like about it is no glove box. Go figure. It Put the fun back in driving. Very stable at high speeds. Seem to be very solid car.

DLF Z Review
By DLaFave on 08/31/06 18:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a great, fun car. It is superb with its handling and the performance is also above average. It is also quite an attention grabber. The whole package makes it a great car to own.

VERY fun car
By mike on 11/06/05 20:33 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

excellent performance! Gas mileage very good for such power. Interior construction a little average compared to most foreign cars. Looks better with the top down. 156MPH more than anyone should use; but very fun to drive. Handles like a true sports car should. Off the showroom floor just a very hot car!!!

I LOVE my Z
By A350ZLady on 04/16/05 23:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Z. I've never had so much fun driving a car before!! It hugs the road and handles great!! And when I need the power it never hesitates!! Just press on the gas pedal and I'm gone!!! I really LOVE my Z!!

One of the worse experiences of my life
By thebent on 01/16/05 13:00 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the center dash in my 2005 Nissan 350Z replaced nine times. The radio has been replaced three times and I'm waiting to replace it a fourth time. The windshield wipers have never worked correctly and the brakes have made funny noises since I've had the car. The worst part of all of this is the customer service from Nissan. They have been very rude and very hard to work with. When the car worked properly it was fun to drive. But that was just for a short time. I will never in my life buy an Nissan product.

Head Turner
By JanJanRuth on 12/04/04 15:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely Love my car. Everywhere I go, I get heads turned, and questions asked. There is not any better feeling than driving with the top down and the wind in your hair. This car is so much fun to drive, but it definitely isn't made for rain, ice or snow. But it is definitely worth the purchase.

Toy
By Mytoy on 11/06/04 22:45 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say?? It is fast it is fun and I am very happy with it. I have the roadster and I enjoy driving it but when the top is down it is nothing but a blast. This car is meant to be a toy. If you can accept it as that you will be very happy. The 350Z is not an every day car. Remember this is a "fun to drive" car.