Used 2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Z Lover for life!!!!
By zprincess

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased a 2005 Z Roadster Enthusiast with 91k miles. It was in good condition (better than most I saw). The performance/engine are in excellent condition. My husband is doing some interior work. This car will look new come this weekend. I LOVE THIS CAR! I have never owned a Z. I hated driving, it was something I had to do. Now I drive for no reason at all. I never imagined a 9 year old beauty would make everyday so much better! Even at it's age no one can guess how old it is. They stare at this car! It's Chrome Silver Metallic with the burnt orange seats (love those). The speed, handling, appearance, EVERYTHING is 5 plus stars. Get ready for compliments. One of the best made cars EVER!

Favorite Features

Too many favorites to list! First the body style - it's substantial but not huge. Works well for man or woman. It has a nice "beefy" look to it's curves. Large 18" tires (add 20" if you can). Amazing leather seats with added netting ventilation feature in the center (convertibles). Keeps you cool (even in the HOT az climate). So fun to drive the manual but expect to gain some muscle from shifting - it's not hard but tight. Convertible top so easy to use! The speed amazing! Blew a Porsche off the line. People always want to race - must resist the temptation! This car wants to go. You can feel it when you shift, very hard to hold her back. Speeding tickets are inevitable, be careful!

Suggested Improvements

The suggested improvements are very minor. Hardly worth mentioning. The layout of the "cockpit" could have been thought out better. One cup holder the driver can reach while driving. The other two are behind driver and passenger. Very little room to put anything but it's a sports car! You don't buy it to carry junk. Although the trunk will suffice for a light grocery trip. And trust me this is the only car you will want to drive anywhere. I have an Excursion but doubt I will ever drive it again. I will cram those groceries in my little Z trunk. This car brought back my love of driving from my early 20's. I will never own another type of car again. Z owner for life now. Supreme sports car!

I like it!
By Tennz

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love the Z. It load, firm, fast, and fun. I commute in mine every day 60 mile each way. I get an average of 28 mpg, I have seen 31 mpg on the freeway and 19 around town. I have owned Mazda and Mercedes roadsters and this is by far the best. Others have complained of blind spots. I have none, you just have to set the mirrors correctly. I will buy again.

Favorite Features

Seats, dependable, and looks

Suggested Improvements

A better stock radio system. If you don't get the Bose the stock Radio is bad, bad, bad. Better tires the stock tire will only go about 20k.

I love it
By meo

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is fun to drive. Only thing my wife doesn't like about it is no glove box. Go figure. It Put the fun back in driving. Very stable at high speeds. Seem to be very solid car.

Favorite Features

Handling

Suggested Improvements

Better quility interior

DLF Z Review
By DLaFave

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a great, fun car. It is superb with its handling and the performance is also above average. It is also quite an attention grabber. The whole package makes it a great car to own.

VERY fun car
By mike

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

excellent performance! Gas mileage very good for such power. Interior construction a little average compared to most foreign cars. Looks better with the top down. 156MPH more than anyone should use; but very fun to drive. Handles like a true sports car should. Off the showroom floor just a very hot car!!!

Favorite Features

Horse power, gas mileage, and looks

Suggested Improvements

quality of interior