2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
fairlady?
By ttoussaint21 on 09/14/13 17:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i bought my 2005 base 6 sod manual. car runs great. had some little problems but was purchased used at 78k miles. thermostat went out which caused the car to over heat, headlights went out. and battery went bad, all simple problems. after owning it for a year. i noticed transmission makes a rattling noise at idle. also clutch feels very soft, i've read lots of discussions saying clutch's and tranny's go out a lot in these. also nissan dealerships are never helpful. the car is amazing. couldnt have a better sports car for the money. still looks modern, just know that if you buy one, it's a gamble, and the dealership wont help.

Truely a pleasure
By chademerick01 on 02/28/12 17:54 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, the very fact that I am taking the time a. sign up for edmunds & b. to review a vehicle, pretty much sums it up- either a great car or I'm very upset. The 350z is amazing.. I also own a Honda civic (great car), but I haven't been able to get out of the Z yet. This car makes you feel like a champion every time you drive it. I honestly would sleep in it if I could. Looks good, sounds freakin awesome (class leading exhaust in my opinion- leave it stock!!), and performs & handles like a dream. Highly recommend- coming from a bang for your buck kind of guy.. Also, Nissan is a reliable engine, what more is needed?

Ilove my Z33!!
By billy30stm on 08/11/11 11:52 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

ihad an 06 nissan sentra 1.8s, and iused to think it was pretty fast, but as soon as igot my 350z, ihavent driven my sentra, and that was over 2 months ago lol

Just Bought the Ride of My Life
By D-MINES on 12/17/08 15:44 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just traded my '04 FX45 for my first Z, and love my outcome! Couldn't have made a better decision. The exterior rocks and the comments and wow factor from others is much more than the FX. The exhaust amazing. The stock stereo/speakers are a lot to get used to after having a Bose system. Probably have to replace as it looks and sounds low quality. The red exterior rocks. I'm loving my Zed!!!

Z Owner
By twan79 on 09/04/06 21:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is amazingly fun to drive for the cost. There is not a better car within the 40K and below range for the money. The car still excites me.

The Real Deal
By Walkman on 01/12/06 23:15 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I NEVER expected a Multi-Valved, Twin OHC engine to ever be so smooth and liner all the way through it's power band. The engine in of itself was the deciding factor in my purchase. The handling was indeed a factor as was the styling but I've also found the build quality be be very good. I bought the Base model through my ignorance but have plans of the purchase of an enthusiast model next.

Blast to drive
By Jedi Z on 08/10/05 17:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This has to be the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. Sure, its small and other cars are a little faster but the combination of Japanese quality and unique styling make a true winner.

Stealthy Sports Car
By exu2boy on 07/21/05 12:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This throaty 350Z V6 burbles happily at idle, thrums at speed, and roars with excitement during acceleration, but without the *screaming* that the S2000 and RX-8 force the driver to endure. This is a sports car and it's not designed for everybody. I had a back spasm for a week as my body adjusted to the tight seat and high window sill (where my elbow rests when I lazily cruise). The Z is a great highway commuter car; I get 27mpg on the highway cruising at 85mph. A quick downshift into 5th and I can pass anything with ease.

Awesome machine
By Tom on 04/21/05 19:37 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This has to be one of the best cars out there! Its quick, comfortable, and very very nice looking. Awesome car and not expensive

A True Sports Car Thats Affodable
By WKW on 03/21/05 13:49 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 350 has an absolutely impressive V6 engine and transmission combination, excellent build quality with superb looks, the ride is a bit ruff but NOT Harsh, for daily commutes. It was everything I had ever wanted in a sports car and now I can actually afford one! A Real Road Rocket that won't Hurt the Pocket!