All Time FAvorite
By Stephen on
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
This has become my favorite car all time. Killer looks..a real head turner. Performance is awesome and it corners like it's on a rail. The brakes stop on a dime, though they are very sensitive and demand a light foot in normal conditions. Raising/lowering the top is faster than my girlfriend takes to freshen her lipstick in the lighted mirror. And with the windscreen and low seating position she doesn't complain about the top down blowing her hair. I bought this for a fun 2nd car but it's become the daily driver and my Saab 9-3 is the step child in the garage feeling no love unless I need to haul people or big stuff. Even the trunk is big enough for a medium sized rollaway bag.
Favorite Features
Appearance, Performance, Handling, the wind in my hair and sun on my face. Gas mileage, 18.5 mpg city, is reasonable for a car with this many horses under the hood.
Suggested Improvements
Interior quality, specifically on the latches to storage compartments, could be improved. Auto trans...flat out acceleration is faster/smoother than clutch and shift but downshifting in traffic the auto shifter searches for a gear like a rock climber stabbing for a foot hold.