2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
350 Z -
By jmp on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have never once questioned or regreted my decision to purchase this car. It is fun to drive and exciting to look at. The interior is roomy; meaning plenty of leg and head room, regardless of your height. The few minor interior design "issues" ( GPS cover) have been corrected on the 2004 model.

Good value
By ZMan Charlotte on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my Z for a little over a year now, and am still glad I got the car. It is by far the best "sports car value" around. It looks great, is a joy to drive, and doesn't break the bank! Those people that complain of a cramped interior, or bumpy ride need to stick to a Lexus. For Pete's sake, its a sports car- not a sedan!

RED TOURIST
By Lori Bug on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Like it but Nissan is slow for things like replacement of missing Owners/maintenance/security/stereo manuals

LMc 350Z
By LMcc on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my 350 Z for only 3 months and have really enjoyed driving it. The car is comfortable and is very easy to drive. The ride is firm but not hard and the interior is very quiet with the windows up. Nonething but a very fun car to own.

Great Car
By castillo74 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great Car. Can't go wrong with this awesome, fun, fast car.

Japenese Muscle Car
By 1417497124 on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Before buying the z i looked at all the cars in the segment. From the corvette to the s2000 the z's blend of high quality and a muscular v8 feeling engine won me over. There was no other car with this blend in the price range. The z's exhaust note amazingly sounds like a v8's too. Since buying I have had it for 5 months and put 2500 miles on it which is alot for just a weekend criuser. I find myself going out for what i thought would be a short drive and ending up putting 100 miles on the car. To sum it up if you want japenese quality with the american muscle car feeling heres your car.

blast from the past
By llteacher on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the track model is like being in an airplane cockpit. the power is great, and this car handles like a dream. it is fun to drive. the interior and exterior are nice. the car is everything i thought it would be. the track model is fast, quick, and good looking.

What a Fun Car!
By Matlack on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great Car! Only one complaint. That is the shifting could be better. The car shifts hard especially when in cold conditions. The gears seem as though they "grind" a little. Also, the two front tires are showing excess wear on the inside of tires. This is a concern as I only have 15000 miles on it in one year.

Awesome Driving Machine
By usmc31 on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first sports car. I upgraded from an Accord sedan to the Z (big difference!!!!!). Let me tell you, this machine performs above my expectations. After researching and following the progress througout since its release, I decided to acquire one so far I like the car. I actually find excuses to just go out and drive it around the block. Overall, its a great package. It appears the "Total Quality Management" process Nissan uses has helped them put out a great performance automobile.

350z: best sports car for the price
By nash on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had it for about 2 weeks now, but the feeling when driving it is awesome. Great road handling, and it's quick! The clutch seems a little heavier than other sports cars I've driven, and sometimes it seems that you need to push on the gas a little harder to keep from stalling when pulling out of 1st gear. Again it might just be being new to the car, but down shifting out of 6th can be a little awkward. Sometimes you need to double check to make sure you're going to 5th and not 3rd.