Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

buy 350Z!
By 350z rocks!

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Proud owner of 2004 enthusiest coupe. just love this car so much, i think i'm going to keep it forever. i have some aftermarket parts on and turns head everywhere i go. built quality is not as good as toyota but pretty good, wish interior was better material. i had some problem with CD player but no other problems so far 16000 mls. great power and best exhaust sound car for under $50K car! i'm planning to put 400HP twin turbo sometime soon. gas mileage is fair, i drive at LA and avg 23mpg but require premium gas. handling is great but suspension is too stiff for some people, 6-speed manual is very fun but not so smooth. interior is very very roomy but trunk is bit small. excellent car!

Favorite Features

overall design, great V6 engine, fun transmission, amazing sound, resonable price.

Suggested Improvements

interior quality, more power( may be factory twin turbo version), nissan's service is not that competetive.

It saved my life
By It saved my life

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a nissan 350z for about 6 months I'd like to have owned it longer but unfortunately I was in an accident in it. The car was totaled. It rolled twice after hitting a large boulder. All of this happened because of my error no part of the cars handling or control was at fault. Anyway, I walked away from the accident with only two bruises, both from the seatbealt. All six of the cars airbags deployed and in the end the frame of the car was still in excellent condition given the fact that I had rolled it so many times and struck such a large object.

Favorite Features

Power, drivability, LOOKS, chick magnetism, safety features!!!

Suggested Improvements

Don't let Idiots drive 'em

Gets Attention
By Zuneety

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This Z has a body design that people really love to look at. The interior features are well thought out, the CD console and temp controls are easy to reach. The seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in, and make driving a pleasure.The car just the best in comfort and drivability. I test drove the competitors and this Z won hands down.

Favorite Features

Seats and sound system by Bose.

Suggested Improvements

None.

Only on a Z
By Carlos Fueyo

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great curve handling, amazing pick up and a amazing experience to drive. An instant classic.

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

More Interior trim

Blast to Drive
By Jim

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Being only 1 of a handfull of 350Z's in town this car gets noticed. I can't just take a quick trip somewhere, I always find my self taking the longest route possible because it is so fun to drive. I have spent thousands on suspension for cars in the past, but this car out handles any of my previous cars in only its stock form.

Favorite Features

Shifter position and smothness of shifts. Layout of driver controls. Heated leather seats. Climate control. Shift light.

Suggested Improvements

Better position of center storage console, by elbow hits button from time to time and it pops open, which is rather distracting.