2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
350Z- 1 year later
By brucewood on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our "play car" and it has been fun to drive.Performance is outstanding- strong acceleration and smooth shifting. The body style has brought many compliments from people in parking lots. It is a FUN car.

great car
By micara on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great car. nothing really competes for the money

The car of the year
By Smitty III on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is the best car that I have ever driven. It has more than I will ever need in this life time

Real Fun
By dock on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Good design, well powered. Easy to drive aggressively with acceptable handling. Interior could be upgraded a little, but for the money this is just right!

350Z For Me
By DavidJF on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It is evrything I expected and a better choice than the Porsche Boxster that I was considering until I purchased the 350Z

Good to go
By Wamphyrie on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned many vehicles over the past forty years, but this car is truly a joy to drive...the only real problems with the car is the fact that rain comes in the windows when cracked open, and the directional signals have a tendancy to stick or will not release back to neutral unless the wheel is turned sharply..also the door has a very sharp edge and i gouged myself pretty good on the second day i owned it..i love this car tho..it is a real head turner and eye opener, and really flies on interstates and handles very well

Best sport car on the market
By Brian Chaney on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I haven't had it but for a couple of months, but I've enjoyed every mile. However there are a few thing to change, such as the braking system, rear visibility, and the position of the blinkers & seat warmers. But other than that I beleive it's the best thing Nissan has done in a while. You won't find anything better for the price, and I beleive it's the best sports car on the market for 2004.

hotdog
By sam sneed on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great car! i love that so few are seen on the road- enjoy - for those that knock the interior keep in mind this is a sports car and a great value - not a show case- I enjoy the understated non flash look of the interior Z!

Eye-Candy Appeal
By R Nick on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive, responsive auto with lots of "eye-candy" appeal. Feels like a true sports car and though I would not want it to be my only vehicle, it is an awesome ride for fun in the sun.

awesome
By allenas on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

car rides and looks great