Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Awesome Vehicle
By I_LoveMy350ZR

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are a couple of small annoying things about this car. When you close the top it rolls both windows down but doesn't roll them up automatically. Several times I've almost gotten out without closing them. The storage compartments are impossible to navigate while in the car! Having said that, this car is an absolute BLAST to drive! The wind deflector is awesome, I can drive with the top down on the interstate and have a normal conversation with my head set on my cell phone, the caller doesn't even notice I'm in a car! My hair doesn't blow, you can wear a hat going 90 with top down NO PROBLEM. Not that I go 90 mind you...

Race car feel, wind deflector, Bose Stereo, Ease of putting top down/up. Garage door opener

If you roll the windows down automatically when closing the top you should automatically ROLL THEM BACK UP. Can't see out of the back window. Interior storage could use some redesign, it's not at all intuitive or convenient. Adjustible height seating would be very cool.

Awesome
By eastncguy

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I used to hate driving...not anymore. Awesome car. Everyone looks and asks about it. Go for it. Worth the cash.

Style and awesome performance and handling.

Only make covertibles. Hardtops dont look nice at all.

PROBLEMS
By MAV

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had nothing but problems with my 350z. I've been through 2 transmissions now in only 10,000 miles. I have also had problems with my windows and my stereo. My z has been in the shop for 4weeks out of the 6 months I've owned it.

I have no favorite part of this car it has been one headache after another

Service departments of nissan dealerships and also transmissions

My Driving Machine
By Mollie

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I was ready for more power.I was intrigued with the new Z car that I saw in an article about 3 years back when they were teasing everyone with articles announcing this new sexy beauty back by popular demand.I remember the article had the orangish color with the matching interior.Then it came.More incredible than any picture.The lines of this car are so voluptuous.The drive is great.When it is driven the way it was meant to be driven-wow.The power is fantastic.I feel safer with the curtain airbags.I got a fat ticket a few weeks ago and it was worth every penny.I thought about the S4's as well and I couldn't be happier with my selection.

Where do I begin? The bang for your buck. The body, the changeable readouts and the guages.The power. The power. The power. The extra cup holder. My nav system. Above all the drive itself.

Not really. Touch screen navigation system maybe.

An Awesome Vehicle
By J.C.

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A truely magnificent machine! Had questions about the comfort and the ride before I test drove, but fell in love after 5 miles. This is truly what a comfortable, reliable, flashy, muscular and superb-handling sports car should be and a top that goes up or down in 10 seconds! The ride is smooth and the interior very comfortable, long trips are a joy, not a grueling experience as in some other sports cars. It flashes and dashes with 287 horsepower and everyone looks, especially with the top down. Clearly the finest vehicle I have ever owned and perhaps will own.

Great looks, great handling, comfort and power.

Some plastic parts in the interior that should have been metal, but no big deal.

• SUV