2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
350Z
By lgarrett_design on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the car is fun to drive and drives well, however some of the interior isn't of the highest quality material. Overall well worth the sticker price when shopping comparables.

I Call Her Z!
By Tammyz on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I first took a test drive it was in a convertible and I knew at that moment I had to have one! When I finally got her, I was a bit uneasy about the gruff noise that was coming from the front tires when braking to a stop. Everything kept coming out okay. But low and behold, I received a recall letter regarding the proper alignment and tires, so after being replaced and the alignment done correctly, she is in beautiful working order! Nissan Corp. is great about standing behind their cars. I have always owned Nissan's for this reason.

The Quiet Storm...
By therazzman on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Exhilarating, fun, practical to some degree. Le Mans Sunset color with chrome rims really gets you noticed. For the money, you cannot go wrong. The DVD based navigation is awewsome and accurate. The sound system is okay, burt being an audiophile, I am highly critical.

2003 Nissan 350Z
By jwlangky19 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is amazing to drive and even better for a long road trip!

I love this car
By 2fst4u on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the nissan 350z is my first car and i absolutely love it. i have put many performance parts on it including nos air filters diablo injectors and many more. it has 512 hp. when i bought it it had 80. before i put the parts on it i drove it stock for a while and i loved it.

I love it!
By Brandy7924 on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first sports car, and my husband and I really love it.

read this
By Hotel on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great car. Fun to drive.

A HIT BUT NOT A HOMER
By dON rEED on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Interior disappointing insofar as storage and materials. Exterior still turns heads. Tire feathering problem is worrysome, dealer says the alignment is in spec but I have the problem. Does that mean there is no fix??

BEWARE OF THE PAINT JOB (REDLINE)
By Desiree27 on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for one year.I was willing to deal with the minor issues of a first year car seeing that Nissan North America was supportive in fixing the issues. That has come to a screaching HALT. The paint is coming off in what I see as flakes leaving behind white spots over the entire car.This car has 9900 miles is garaged and pampered but now looks terrible.Nissan North America is stating that it is rock damage and will not rectify the issue.I drive on well paved roads and am not being pelted by rocks as they suggest.Major disappointment as I am facing thousands to have a one year old car repainted.

My 350Z
By Lyle S. on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Z has been a great car to drive. I still get many stares. My complaint is that I have a rattle in the door and considering I bought it last year and it only has 8K miles there should not be any rattles. I would have liked Nissan to have put some more higher grade products for the interior, but that is about the only thing I can say negative about it. It really goes. If you are looking for a fun car that will get you there fast this is the car. You can't beat the amount of car you can get for the money.