Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Perfect!!!!
By Daniel Chaney

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The experiece you get with a Z is like none other. The feeling you get as you accelerate past other vehicles is an incredible feeling. It's not the fastest car out there by far. But it feels damn good when you push that gas pedal. The style is very unique and so is the car considering how many were built.

The exterior design, the reliability, and the uniqueness.

If I were to improve it I would change the position of the emergency blinkers. I would also change the braking system because of the nasty chalk it leaves behind. And believe it or not I think Nissan should put an even bigger motor underneathe that hood!!!!

Dream Z
By Paul Monterosso

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had so much fun with this car - since I bought it 25 days ago, I've put on two thousand miles.

Excellent stereo, excellent handling I really like the heads up display digital speed-o-meter! Keep the stereo functions off the steering wheel!

Gear ratio seams off I'd like to get to 70 in 2nd for acceleration purposes w/o redline. Roll bar should be higher.

Great car and fun to drive.
By jckvista

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. Very solid. Fun to drive. Very reliable. Only negative is front tire wear. Camber is set in to increase cornering ability.

Roomy interior. Easy to take top down.

Awesome Vehicle
By I_LoveMy350ZR

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are a couple of small annoying things about this car. When you close the top it rolls both windows down but doesn't roll them up automatically. Several times I've almost gotten out without closing them. The storage compartments are impossible to navigate while in the car! Having said that, this car is an absolute BLAST to drive! The wind deflector is awesome, I can drive with the top down on the interstate and have a normal conversation with my head set on my cell phone, the caller doesn't even notice I'm in a car! My hair doesn't blow, you can wear a hat going 90 with top down NO PROBLEM. Not that I go 90 mind you...

Race car feel, wind deflector, Bose Stereo, Ease of putting top down/up. Garage door opener

If you roll the windows down automatically when closing the top you should automatically ROLL THEM BACK UP. Can't see out of the back window. Interior storage could use some redesign, it's not at all intuitive or convenient. Adjustible height seating would be very cool.

Awesome
By eastncguy

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I used to hate driving...not anymore. Awesome car. Everyone looks and asks about it. Go for it. Worth the cash.

Style and awesome performance and handling.

Only make covertibles. Hardtops dont look nice at all.