2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Touring Roadster
By CCRNCCM on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been extremely pleased with this vehicle since buying it. It has a lot of the comforts & feels that I had experienced with a larger luxury car for less price. The car handles extremely well & holds to the road even in downpours of rain. The heated seats are a huge plus & for anyone that has never had them, one misses them when a vehicle does not have them. It's a shame that the trunk area is so small. But, it wasn't that big of a deal for me not to purchase this car. The pick up that the engine has is excellent.

Just an AWESOME CAR
By EX-BMW driver on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love the car!! Better than a BMW roadster and better on price, performance, and power. Thanks Nissan for making such a superb vehicle.

350Z
By darienlim on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car overall! I believe you will enjoy driving it! Three months since I bought it, and still people complementing my 350Z is a nice one!

I would buy this car again!
By Zorro's 350 on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned a Nissan product for over 20 years. This is my first "Z" and I waited a long time for it.

Had to Have It
By SouthSideGirl on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I saw one of these on the road and went gaga. I bought one 6 wks. later. First time I have ever done this. What a fun car - driving it is like going on vacation!

nissan 350z
By shane on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

very cool car. nice features, rides very smooth nice all around car. and perfect price.

Pleased with ZZZZZZ
By EnthuZed on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for 14 months now with absolutely no problems. It is a second vehicle and does not get many miles. However, I look forward to each and every one. I do not know of any car in this price range with this much performance and eye appeal.

A great car for the money
By yikes on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After looking at several cars, we were sold on the new 350Z once it came out in a convertible. It makes driving fun again! The ride is good and handling has been better than the reviews stated. The added cup holder is a good addition. The dashboard is well laid out. One one negative is viewing out the back and sides with the top up is difficult.

Excellent Z
By sparker on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great xar!

Red Touring Roadster
By Jimmycat on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've never driven a car which is this much fun. The styling is the best in the sportscar market. Fit and finish are what you would expect in a car costing thousands more. Tons of horsepower and it really hugs the road like a go-cart. Don't buy this car if you are expecting a cushy-marshmellow Lexus sort of ride. It has a rough sportscar ride as it should. Yet the interior is luxurious. The convertible top is fast and easy to operate. ZOOM!