2004 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: 61704 AB Review

2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

Touring Convertible (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

61704 AB Review
By ab61704 on

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome...a looker with power and finesse. It is red with black interior and the sound system is the best...a huge bass pumping speaker behind the driver makes certain you HEAR YOUR MUSIC the way you want to. The electric top is fast and can be lowered at a stoplight while waiting! It is a little light in the backend so you have to slow down on curves on hills is my only complaint. I can say I love this car!

Favorite Features

Style! Awesome look. The stereo pumps sounds and handles high volume and high bass! Unlike BMW's convertible you are seated down inside this car...not up with your shoulders and head sticking out like in BMW's. Beautiful car which I am proud to own and drive...my compliments to Nissan design staff!

Suggested Improvements

For less than $200 I can buy a bolt on, painted slimline spoiler...I wish it came with a slimline factory installed, sealed bottom spoiler. Every car should come with a match 1:18 color-coded diecast match gifted to buyer at purchase to display proudly at home or office! Go NISSAN 350Z!!!