2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Best Car for the Money
By NC Girl on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 350 Z! My first car was a 300ZX and it was awesome but the 350 Z is that and more. It's beautiful, fast, fun to drive, and gets decent gas mileage. I am an attractive female but this car makes me lot even better. Every week someone stops and ask me "What kind of car is that?" Who knows this car might even get me a date or two. Overall, you get a lot more car for your money compared to other cars in the Z's class! Zoom! Zoom!

I Love my Car
By Michael Edgerly on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I honestly have to say that the Nissan 350Z has to be by far the best value for a car of its type. It performs wonderfully and gets a lot of attention where ever I go.

fastest stress reliever
By jsquires on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I can drive 5 hours and it feels like 5 minutes.

great
By lloydgermyn on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

great auto good looks fast and really gets up and goes

A Z car for all ages!
By nissan350Z on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have own two Corvettes and 2 Mustangs and this 350Z is a one of a kind. It has speed, handling and all the other bells and whistles that I like. I love the 5 spd manual shifting it is a lot of fun. One thing you have to get use to is all the looks you get from other people. Rides a little hard, but you get use to that after a while.

350Z
By Chris350Z on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The only thing I don't like about the car is the paint quality. I've had the car for about a month and I have paint chips on my front bumper. Other than that, The car is awesome. Fast, fun and much potential. Killer motor and great chassis.

Very good car,better than expected
By adauphin on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i really didnot think that this car would run or handle the way it does. Nissan did a very good job in designing this vehicle.

tight interior
By demorambo on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

fun to drive, gets attention on the road, but has no decent rear view, uncomfortable seating. Price was right but I should have test driven it more to determine it lacked interior space.

My zzzzz
By JImmy on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE IT. Still turn to look at it as I walk away.

Bring it on!
By TooMuchDog on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 350Z is ans awesome vehicle in every respect and this vehicle demand's respect. Nissan is shaking up the competition in this class and market-this vehicle is FEARED by the competition. I own 3 Nissans and I will not buy anything but a Nissan.