2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
It saved my life
By It saved my life on 08/17/05 16:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a nissan 350z for about 6 months I'd like to have owned it longer but unfortunately I was in an accident in it. The car was totaled. It rolled twice after hitting a large boulder. All of this happened because of my error no part of the cars handling or control was at fault. Anyway, I walked away from the accident with only two bruises, both from the seatbealt. All six of the cars airbags deployed and in the end the frame of the car was still in excellent condition given the fact that I had rolled it so many times and struck such a large object.

How i like it.
By Tyler Sather on 07/05/05 16:35 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle has bad comfort after your sitting in it for 2-3 hours. Performance is really good.I wouldn't sell it for a new corvette.

My First convertible !
By Mike on 06/20/05 11:39 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I did alot of research on this vehicle before purchasing my 350ZR Touring. I really love this car, it fun to drive and cause a stir of excitement wherever I go. It has a solid frame and it's well built. Nisann needs to market this car better, they still consider the Maxima their flagship.... This is my daily drive vehicle and I ejoy being behind the wheel with the top down, no better way to enjoy an afternoon drive.

Looks great...drives great...
By lwebb on 05/27/05 23:24 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has one of the best looks on the road...even in Miami Beach it turns heads. For the money, nothing comes close- a joy to drive with its muscular response and tight handling-it even growls like a true sports car. I've had my 2004 for a year and a half without any problems- it still feels like a new car. It's a great value and truly fun to drive, even in rush hour traffic.

Gets Attention
By Zuneety on 05/07/05 09:53 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This Z has a body design that people really love to look at. The interior features are well thought out, the CD console and temp controls are easy to reach. The seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in, and make driving a pleasure.The car just the best in comfort and drivability. I test drove the competitors and this Z won hands down.

Gotta Love your z
By Theresa on 04/22/05 01:46 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have never loved a 'car' but I've had this car for almost a year now and I still am wowed when I open the garage door and see it parked inside. Fun fun fun and fabulous, I traded in a pickup and I thought I'd be miserable because I am a real do-it-yourselfer but I pony up the deliver charges with a smile cause I love drivin my Z

Only on a Z
By Carlos Fueyo on 04/21/05 14:58 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great curve handling, amazing pick up and a amazing experience to drive. An instant classic.

Blast to Drive
By Jim on 03/19/05 00:23 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Being only 1 of a handfull of 350Z's in town this car gets noticed. I can't just take a quick trip somewhere, I always find my self taking the longest route possible because it is so fun to drive. I have spent thousands on suspension for cars in the past, but this car out handles any of my previous cars in only its stock form.

Oh Baby! The 350Z
By Connie Baxley on 01/25/05 05:16 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Nissan 350Z. It is an awesome car. In it you feel like you own the road. You are truly in sync with your car behind the wheel. When not driving it, you can't wait to get int! It is a sexy car, and it gets lots of looks. Having a bad day? Job driving you crazy? Mad at your spouse? Kids making you pull your hair out?... no problem just go and drive your Z. Gas mileage for me? 23.8 mpg city. On a trip 32 mpg. Not bad for the thrill a Z can give you.

6th Z
By cptnbill on 01/21/05 21:35 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned six Nissan Z's from the 240s up to the 300s and my 2004 350Z is the best. The 240 was the car that could get a young man into a cool sports car at a low price. The 350Z is a car that can do the same but can blast most other cars off the road. Yes the new Ford Mustang can do the 1/4 mile in less time but by the 1/2 mile point the pony is sucking fumes from the Z.