2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Huge Bang for the Buck
By Redline_Red_N_TN on 03/02/06 13:24 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car brand new and have loved every mile. Do not buy this car if you have a lead foot or if you don't like attention. It's FAST and only made for two people. Long trips get a little tiring but the mileage is great for a sports coupe with this much power. Easy to make this car really custom with bigger rims and tires and small style touches. Don't buy this car if you don't know how to drive, it's 100% a driver's car.

A great value
By Brandon on 02/19/06 20:22 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun to car to drive! One of the best values out there. The only things that can beat it are the STi and mitsubishi evo, but then you have to deal with thier spoilers and tough ride quality. The car is very quick and makes a beautiful noise while your on the throttle inside and out. Handling is excellent and acceleration is quick right from the dealer. I paid 22,000 grand for mine used, 0-60 in 5.4, brembo brakes, great exhaust note, great looks and you got a deal of the year. Sure you can get a Mitsubishi evo or a Subaru STi for around the same price or a used one cheaper but then you deal with jarring suspension and huge spoilers and street racer looks. Z is a great deal.

All Time FAvorite
By Stephen on 02/07/06 12:23 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This has become my favorite car all time. Killer looks..a real head turner. Performance is awesome and it corners like it's on a rail. The brakes stop on a dime, though they are very sensitive and demand a light foot in normal conditions. Raising/lowering the top is faster than my girlfriend takes to freshen her lipstick in the lighted mirror. And with the windscreen and low seating position she doesn't complain about the top down blowing her hair. I bought this for a fun 2nd car but it's become the daily driver and my Saab 9-3 is the step child in the garage feeling no love unless I need to haul people or big stuff. Even the trunk is big enough for a medium sized rollaway bag.

61704 AB Review
By ab61704 on 02/04/06 05:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome...a looker with power and finesse. It is red with black interior and the sound system is the best...a huge bass pumping speaker behind the driver makes certain you HEAR YOUR MUSIC the way you want to. The electric top is fast and can be lowered at a stoplight while waiting! It is a little light in the backend so you have to slow down on curves on hills is my only complaint. I can say I love this car!

Love our car
By Daytona Blue on 02/03/06 22:09 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Drive only on weekends. Great look and drive especially on mountain road.

my Z experience
By michael youngbear on 12/16/05 08:36 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I really like driving this car, everyday I get in the driverseat and go! It feels like driving a jet to me and the inertia (drifting) driving is my favorite thing about it. The feeling of not being in control but being in control get the passengers a pulse driving ride (pros only)! And I feel safe while driving it because the car just hugs whoever is inside and it also hugs the road just as good! i hope this review gives you potential Z car buyers no regrets.

Awesome Car
By 350Z man on 12/13/05 23:41 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love it! The dealership was bad after we bought it but other than that i have absolutely no complaints. I love everything about the car!!! Buy it

Why I won't buy another car from Japan
By Ihatemycar on 12/03/05 06:04 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I got my car a year ago let me list the problems. I have had to replace the brakes that was at 20 thousand miles I put the NISMO pads on at a cost of almost 800 dollars! mind you I dont drive it hard I mean that! The factory wouldn't warranty it because it's "wear" and use! I bought new rims for it hear a growling noise bring it in they say its normal had a tire blow out on me and I had to pay for the rim and tire not to mention there was a recall because of some problem with alignment yet I voided that by putting after market rims on it! The heater just went out haven't found out if that's covered by warranty or not yet and the head lamps fog up not due to moisture some BS. that's all I can fit

It' s a '10'
By FINKS Z on 10/03/05 20:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Z has everything that a sports car should have. Looks, performance, and reliability at a reasonable price. The intown fuel economy is not bad but the road mileage is excellent. At 57, my wife said i was having a midlife crisis but now she drives the z more than i do !!!!!!!

buy 350Z!
By 350z rocks! on 08/24/05 18:33 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Proud owner of 2004 enthusiest coupe. just love this car so much, i think i'm going to keep it forever. i have some aftermarket parts on and turns head everywhere i go. built quality is not as good as toyota but pretty good, wish interior was better material. i had some problem with CD player but no other problems so far 16000 mls. great power and best exhaust sound car for under $50K car! i'm planning to put 400HP twin turbo sometime soon. gas mileage is fair, i drive at LA and avg 23mpg but require premium gas. handling is great but suspension is too stiff for some people, 6-speed manual is very fun but not so smooth. interior is very very roomy but trunk is bit small. excellent car!