2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Awesome Z
By azjimbo on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the 4th Z I have owned and have loved every one.My last Z was a 1990 300Zx and I thought that car turned heads.It is amazing the looks you get in this car.The 1st day I purchased the car people stooped me to look at the car.The 1st time I washed the car 4 people came and looked at the car.When you add up price,performance,handling and styling I believe the Z takes a back seat to no car on the road.It is the best bang for the buck.

Z 4 Life
By drivesolo on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I ordered this car back in Sept '02 I thought that it was going to be a gamble since I had never bought a car before without atleast test driving it. Any doubts that I had at that time have been laid to rest. My 350Z met and exceeded all my expectations. Fast and agile. It feels like it's hardwired to my brain... I think of something and it does what I want it to do as fast as I can think of it. It's solid too. I've pushed it hard, REALLY HARD for the past 8 months that I've had it and it's no worse than from the day I first drove it. I love my Z. I'm sold for life on Nissan's Z.

AWESOM
By AJLNCM on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

AWESOME CAR THAT IS EVERYTHING THAT I WOULD EXPECT FOR AN AFFORDABLE FOREGIN AUTOMOBILE.

First 2000 miles
By pkoch88 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful music, fabulous torque ... etc. Performance and looks; how much more can you ask for?

Steve's 350Z
By Stephens 350 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. I purchased mine on June 11th and since then it has given me no trouble whatsoever. This car is a great sports car considering I have been around Ferirris my entire life.

By Jim Valenti on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It is a great day, regardless of the weather. Either wet or dry the 350 holds the road suprisingly well. I absolutely have no fear driving my Z when the road is wet considering all of that power just under my right foot.

your the 1st and definitely not the last
By james brown on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

on a scale of 1 -10 the 350 is a 15 best in the business

Obsessed
By Andi on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up my Z Raodster yesterday and I am in love with this car. It looks, feels and sounds like a true sports car should. It took my breath away!

The Car of My life
By J. Edward McCormick on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been waiting for Nissan to build another Sport car and BUILD ONE they did! This is the best one of all the Z cars I have ever owned including my Alfa and two Datsun 2000's. It drives like a true competion car. It accelerates like none I have ever driven. The Tiptronic Xmission is out of this world, the brakes, handling all that make up a true Sport car Is there!!

This is the best
By Klinger on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fantastic automobile. I have always wanted a sports car and I am glad I waited to get this one. Auto trans is great. Bose stereo sounds fantastic. I love the digital speedometer with the analog. The vehicle handles exceptionally well around tight curves at high speeds and it doesn't take much to get the car going. I also testdrove a Mazda Miata, and Toyota MR-2 and I found the Z to have much better acceleration and much more interior room, which at first glance looks deceiving but is actually capable of handling 10 full grocery bags in the trunk. Way to go Nissan.