Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

ben
By ben z

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

its a really good car to have especailly if u tune it up.

it's all in the details
By 14u2env

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Overall not satisfied with the 04Z. Iíve owned two Hondas brand new and a Lexus that was pre-owned. The style and engine on the Z is terrific. The details however need more than lots of help. Iíve been to the dealership 3x for defective parts or craftsmanship, plus 3X for regular mnt. itís only been 3 months. Iím ready for the next round of defective repairs, knocking when breaking, squeaking breaks, and tattooing under the paint + orange peeling. Windshield looks like it was sprayed with pebbles. Fabric is all ready wearing where you get in and out of your vehicle. If youíre a busy person youíll need to hire someone to keep track of the defective parts.

Favorite Features

Very fun to drive. The body style is beautiful. Over-all driving experience is exhilarating. The interior is built for the driver. Plenty of nooks and hidden places to store things. I get compliments & someone wanting to race EVERY time i go for a drive. GET A GOOD RADAR.

Suggested Improvements

Youíll need a special coating on paint because of chips & scratches. Pay attention to the DETAILS, paint job, large & uneven gaps between outer panels A better sound system even for the person that doesnít like music. Interior carpet that covers foam&wires under dash. Moon roof

I Love My Z
By spinout

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

WOW what a fun car to drive. Nissan needs to get a handle on the front end alignment problems. Once that is accomplished I think my car might be perfect.

Favorite Features

digital gauges, instrument cluster moved with wheel up and down adjustment,tranny very smooth 5AT

Suggested Improvements

factory supercharger or turbo w/intercoolers

350z
By Dr Joseph Barrett

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent car for the money....

Truely Awesome Pure Sports Car
By FLPNOUT

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Within the last 4 years I have gone from/owned a 3000GT, S2000, BMW 325CIC, Acura CL, and BMW 330CI. But none of those cars have full-filled my need for speed and handling until I test drove & purchased my 2004 Redline Touring 350Z roadster fully loaded. This car is the most thrilling car that I have ever driven and believe that I will actually keep this car as a classic! You definately get a lot of head turning, excellent performance, and bang for the bucks! This is a keeper. I now feel insecure leaving my car in a public parking lot due to the amount of onlookers that leave finger prints!!

Favorite Features

Love the 287hp and torquey engine, performance, Navigation, 6-speed manual, 18" rims, trip computer with all the cool functions far more than a BMW's on board computer.

Suggested Improvements

Nissan could have added a glove box, audio controls on steering wheel, MP3 player on the Bose system, and Bluetooth for Bluetooth enabled phones.