2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Love it!!!
By Brez on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 350z is a great looking car but it is so much more than that. The 287 under the hood make it fun to drive without eating the gas that a V8 would. My only complaint is that the twin turbo kit has not yet been put on the market. Check www.greddy.com for details of the kit to come...

350Z reweiw
By UNCLE_JEBUS on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

awsome car.the best sports car i have ever driven great turn, fast, just the best car in the nissan line-up

114th Car, One of the best
By Alive2K on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had a lot of cars (114 to be exact) and owned just about everything but a BMW (Just hasn't interested me). Last sports car was a Lexus SC400. This beats it hands down for value and fun to drive. I've liked a few cars more than this (most owned when I was a kid, like a 1968 Chevelle SS) but this is certainly in the top 5. I will likely break my record for time owned (currently at 14 months).

MY NISSAN 350Z
By TALIP on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THE BEST CAR U CAN EVER DRIVE

Omigod, this thing is great
By E.F. @ VaBeach on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Touring Roadster, automatic, leather - sets a new standard. Great comfort, feel&control. Instantaneous throttle response, awesome brakes & steering response. 18" wheels make the ride harsh, but instantaneous maneuverability. Impressive Japanese electronics, interior & ergonomics continues to impress.

HMMM...Very nice
By Bryant Cox on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Everything is unbelievably nice. One thing on the exterior I don't like is the back end doesn't look sporty enough...and it's torque isn't as high as I want. But there's nothing that a turbo charger won't fix. lol

Couldn't ask for anything better
By ICYUNVME on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I received this car for my 25th birthday and I couldn't ask for anything better. It is a beautiful car both inside and out and is so much fun to drive.

A Z for the record books
By Jay 300ZxPwr on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've been a Z owner for some years now starting with the 300 model. For all of you enthusiasts like myself the new Z is no let down. The 350 is improved on almost every level; steering, handling, base power, and so on. Of course as always the Z was never really an all-weather car being rear wheel with quite a bit of torque it's best kept for those sunny days.

Bug and Boats Z
By Hammy on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is just magnificant!!! Handles incredible, gripping the road around the corners and just zooms around. I just love it!!

It rocks!
By Bender on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This thing rocks! If you're considering a sports car... this is THE car to get. I've had it for over 4 months and the neighbors still stare when I drive up the block.