2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
A great value
By Brandon on 02/19/06 20:22 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun to car to drive! One of the best values out there. The only things that can beat it are the STi and mitsubishi evo, but then you have to deal with thier spoilers and tough ride quality. The car is very quick and makes a beautiful noise while your on the throttle inside and out. Handling is excellent and acceleration is quick right from the dealer. I paid 22,000 grand for mine used, 0-60 in 5.4, brembo brakes, great exhaust note, great looks and you got a deal of the year. Sure you can get a Mitsubishi evo or a Subaru STi for around the same price or a used one cheaper but then you deal with jarring suspension and huge spoilers and street racer looks. Z is a great deal.

my Z experience
By michael youngbear on 12/16/05 08:36 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I really like driving this car, everyday I get in the driverseat and go! It feels like driving a jet to me and the inertia (drifting) driving is my favorite thing about it. The feeling of not being in control but being in control get the passengers a pulse driving ride (pros only)! And I feel safe while driving it because the car just hugs whoever is inside and it also hugs the road just as good! i hope this review gives you potential Z car buyers no regrets.

Awesome Car
By 350Z man on 12/13/05 23:41 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love it! The dealership was bad after we bought it but other than that i have absolutely no complaints. I love everything about the car!!! Buy it

Why I won't buy another car from Japan
By Ihatemycar on 12/03/05 06:04 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I got my car a year ago let me list the problems. I have had to replace the brakes that was at 20 thousand miles I put the NISMO pads on at a cost of almost 800 dollars! mind you I dont drive it hard I mean that! The factory wouldn't warranty it because it's "wear" and use! I bought new rims for it hear a growling noise bring it in they say its normal had a tire blow out on me and I had to pay for the rim and tire not to mention there was a recall because of some problem with alignment yet I voided that by putting after market rims on it! The heater just went out haven't found out if that's covered by warranty or not yet and the head lamps fog up not due to moisture some BS. that's all I can fit

It' s a '10'
By FINKS Z on 10/03/05 20:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Z has everything that a sports car should have. Looks, performance, and reliability at a reasonable price. The intown fuel economy is not bad but the road mileage is excellent. At 57, my wife said i was having a midlife crisis but now she drives the z more than i do !!!!!!!

buy 350Z!
By 350z rocks! on 08/24/05 18:33 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Proud owner of 2004 enthusiest coupe. just love this car so much, i think i'm going to keep it forever. i have some aftermarket parts on and turns head everywhere i go. built quality is not as good as toyota but pretty good, wish interior was better material. i had some problem with CD player but no other problems so far 16000 mls. great power and best exhaust sound car for under $50K car! i'm planning to put 400HP twin turbo sometime soon. gas mileage is fair, i drive at LA and avg 23mpg but require premium gas. handling is great but suspension is too stiff for some people, 6-speed manual is very fun but not so smooth. interior is very very roomy but trunk is bit small. excellent car!

It saved my life
By It saved my life on 08/17/05 16:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a nissan 350z for about 6 months I'd like to have owned it longer but unfortunately I was in an accident in it. The car was totaled. It rolled twice after hitting a large boulder. All of this happened because of my error no part of the cars handling or control was at fault. Anyway, I walked away from the accident with only two bruises, both from the seatbealt. All six of the cars airbags deployed and in the end the frame of the car was still in excellent condition given the fact that I had rolled it so many times and struck such a large object.

Gets Attention
By Zuneety on 05/07/05 09:53 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This Z has a body design that people really love to look at. The interior features are well thought out, the CD console and temp controls are easy to reach. The seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in, and make driving a pleasure.The car just the best in comfort and drivability. I test drove the competitors and this Z won hands down.

Only on a Z
By Carlos Fueyo on 04/21/05 14:58 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great curve handling, amazing pick up and a amazing experience to drive. An instant classic.

Blast to Drive
By Jim on 03/19/05 00:23 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Being only 1 of a handfull of 350Z's in town this car gets noticed. I can't just take a quick trip somewhere, I always find my self taking the longest route possible because it is so fun to drive. I have spent thousands on suspension for cars in the past, but this car out handles any of my previous cars in only its stock form.