2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Best Z Yet
By Cains10 on 12/23/04 16:10 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 2004 350Z Roadster is the best, sportiest, most entertaining car ever. The fun factor makes the car a bargain. It turns heads wherever you go. People stop to talk and I’m happy to give my opinion, which is terrific. It gets good gas mileage. Driving for 3-4 hours with the top down at speed is a pleasure. The re-tuned suspension is much better than the ’03 coupe I traded in on the roadster. So is the Bose stereo. Buy this car.

Nice job
By ATAKIDS on 11/16/04 20:57 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Coolest car of the nation.I truly believe this car is reliable,fun to drive and nice to look at.When I first saw this car I thought I was dreaming this car is amazing.I don't know anything about the style but the car is a Nissan 350 z

My new hot car!
By Nobby Orens on 11/12/04 22:03 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have been driving "hot" sports cars for some time. My last two were a Toyota Supra (twin turbo) and a Corvette. I like this better from the "overall package" concept but do not feel it is as "quick off the line" as the other two. However that is a small item as it is not very often that I am put in a position where that feature is important. To sum up, I love the car!!

Mid-Life Crisis Relief
By JADAMS1954 on 11/11/04 11:52 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Outstanding performance, lots of power, great ride. 3.5L deliveres G-force acceleration, great in turns. Two sitter with plenty of room. Storage compartments are out of reach is the only con I have against the car.

Nice!
By Pete Zahut on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Its a great car!

Awesome
By Likechatting on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love the attention I get when driving this car......it is HOT!!

350Z first timer
By Gito on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Z experience has been an adventure everyday. I love the feel of the car, the way it handles in every situation. I can say my major disappointment has been with the paint on the car. I have Pikes Peak White and have already had one repaint - damage done at delivery to me, and ready for a second due to rock pings going to metal. I have had to replace my tires and brakes because of poor quality. The engine is amazing. I hate the dealership that I purchased this car from ABC Nissan Phoenix, AZ. It will definitely deter me from buying another vehicle from them. A 2006 is a must have for me! Bad dealer/service department-- amazing car!

Better Than the Boxter
By Bud cook on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 350Z is nice to drive and handles well. I have had 2001 and 2003 Porsche Boxters and 911's in the past. Several with a manual and one a Tiptronic. The 350 Z is easy $10k less also. This car has much more interior room and head room. The performance is also excellent. Plenty of scoot for cruising and passing. Nice glass rear window. It is fairly quiet for a convertable when driving with the top up or down.

Just plain fun and fast
By dcsinc99 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The dealer has treated me great. The car out performs my expectation. I have a little problem with the navigator and the currency of the DVD disk. Still working on solving that problem. The jury is still out.

STREET HUGGER
By ZROCOOL on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

FASTER THAN IT LOOKS, ALOT OF FUN TO ADD AND BUILD WITH NISMO, THE WAY THE TOP OPENS IS UNTOUCHABLE!!! A TRUE COMPACT AFFORDABLE SPORTS CAR.