2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews 22

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
It rocks!
By Bender on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This thing rocks! If you're considering a sports car... this is THE car to get. I've had it for over 4 months and the neighbors still stare when I drive up the block.

A Z for the record books
By Jay 300ZxPwr on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've been a Z owner for some years now starting with the 300 model. For all of you enthusiasts like myself the new Z is no let down. The 350 is improved on almost every level; steering, handling, base power, and so on. Of course as always the Z was never really an all-weather car being rear wheel with quite a bit of torque it's best kept for those sunny days.

350Z SPORTS CAR WITH AN AUTOMATIC
By Vicki on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I Love it. A true sports car for everyone. You get incredible styling,power,all the bells and whistles, comfort, luxury in an incredible package all with an Automatic transmission (5spd). You get it all without having to lose the performance and features when you order it with a automatic transmission versus an 6sp manual. I had driven a 2004 Mazda RX-8 and the model with an A/T was doggy and after researching the specs you gave up alot as the vehicle was totally different when equipped with an A/T versus a manual. This drove me to the Nissan 350 Z. I have owned many sports cars and had traded in a Honda S2000 for this 350Z.

Awesome Z
By azjimbo on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the 4th Z I have owned and have loved every one.My last Z was a 1990 300Zx and I thought that car turned heads.It is amazing the looks you get in this car.The 1st day I purchased the car people stooped me to look at the car.The 1st time I washed the car 4 people came and looked at the car.When you add up price,performance,handling and styling I believe the Z takes a back seat to no car on the road.It is the best bang for the buck.

Z 4 Life
By drivesolo on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I ordered this car back in Sept '02 I thought that it was going to be a gamble since I had never bought a car before without atleast test driving it. Any doubts that I had at that time have been laid to rest. My 350Z met and exceeded all my expectations. Fast and agile. It feels like it's hardwired to my brain... I think of something and it does what I want it to do as fast as I can think of it. It's solid too. I've pushed it hard, REALLY HARD for the past 8 months that I've had it and it's no worse than from the day I first drove it. I love my Z. I'm sold for life on Nissan's Z.

AWESOM
By AJLNCM on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

AWESOME CAR THAT IS EVERYTHING THAT I WOULD EXPECT FOR AN AFFORDABLE FOREGIN AUTOMOBILE.

Steve's 350Z
By Stephens 350 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. I purchased mine on June 11th and since then it has given me no trouble whatsoever. This car is a great sports car considering I have been around Ferirris my entire life.

First 2000 miles
By pkoch88 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful music, fabulous torque ... etc. Performance and looks; how much more can you ask for?

By Jim Valenti on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It is a great day, regardless of the weather. Either wet or dry the 350 holds the road suprisingly well. I absolutely have no fear driving my Z when the road is wet considering all of that power just under my right foot.

This is the best
By Klinger on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fantastic automobile. I have always wanted a sports car and I am glad I waited to get this one. Auto trans is great. Bose stereo sounds fantastic. I love the digital speedometer with the analog. The vehicle handles exceptionally well around tight curves at high speeds and it doesn't take much to get the car going. I also testdrove a Mazda Miata, and Toyota MR-2 and I found the Z to have much better acceleration and much more interior room, which at first glance looks deceiving but is actually capable of handling 10 full grocery bags in the trunk. Way to go Nissan.