2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
350Z Impressive
By stuartm on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very enjoyable car! Lots of torque, makes it difficult for one to behave! Build quality is quite impressive - would consider getting another

Couldn't ask for anything better
By ICYUNVME on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I received this car for my 25th birthday and I couldn't ask for anything better. It is a beautiful car both inside and out and is so much fun to drive.

my hotrod
By floridagirl on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

love this car. traded in my mercedes which was very uncomfortable and totally unreliable and was always in the shop .

ZGOZIP
By RJE on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, handles with little or no effort whether in a straight line or in the curves. The sunvisors rattle and the deck lid arm binds when closing, otherwise it is my dream car. Contemplating on the roadster. Nothing but thumbs up by the onlookers and the younger enthusiasts look for the speed. Easy to get caught up in the moment to drive the car, but know your limitations as you can get in over your head with this car very easily.

The BEST of the BEST !!!!
By Ronald Remis on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

More Bang for the Buck! I have owned Ferrari's, Porsche's, Corvette's, Benz's and this new "Z" is simply remarkable!!! Great exterior looks, Dramatic interior, Superb handling, Bose stereo system, Ease of operation drop top and just FUN TO DRIVE! Why spend more and get less?

Nissan has a winner!
By LKoepping on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We own two 350Z's -- 2003 Touring, and 2004 Enthusiast roadster -- fun cars! Best buy for the money! Roadster, with or without top down is a head turner.

The best Z ever
By cmatt23930 on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had the 6 speed manual coupe for 3 months then got roadster automatic. Both incredible in their own right. Hold the road like glue. Smooth powerful pick up from any speed. Awesome stereo sound even with top down. Great wind protection in roadster. Fun factor for both cars: 10+++

your the 1st and definitely not the last
By james brown on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

on a scale of 1 -10 the 350 is a 15 best in the business

Obsessed
By Andi on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up my Z Raodster yesterday and I am in love with this car. It looks, feels and sounds like a true sports car should. It took my breath away!

The Car of My life
By J. Edward McCormick on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been waiting for Nissan to build another Sport car and BUILD ONE they did! This is the best one of all the Z cars I have ever owned including my Alfa and two Datsun 2000's. It drives like a true competion car. It accelerates like none I have ever driven. The Tiptronic Xmission is out of this world, the brakes, handling all that make up a true Sport car Is there!!