Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

beautiful Z
By williamkaikala

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Unbelievable car! I get compliments almost daily. Although, Nissan could have made it a bit faster from stock, it still is fun to drive and one of the best looking cars on the market. Though don't get me wrong, the car is quick. I raced my stock 2004 350z against a 2002 Corvette C5 two weeks ago and he only had half a car length on me every race. I wonder what it will do when I get done modifying it???

Favorite Features

The instrument panel and GPS.

Suggested Improvements

More horsepower and torque, it needs better times from stock.

Dream Car
By sail3engineer

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car operates like a dream, there is no better feeling then punching the gas pedal and seeing the speed jump, as you feel yourself being pushed into your seat by the G-forces. Handleing curves is fun, this is one car you have to take on a road trip....just do not pack to much, it will never fit. Also the rear view once you get used to it, and adjust it in just the right spot, you find you have full visibility, but is seems very discerning at first.

Favorite Features

I love the digital speed read out, and the manual shift mode. The heated seats are wonderful. As well as the traction you recieve on the open road, beware of ice though...

Suggested Improvements

Only improvements I would make would be a larger trunk. I also cringe evertime I go over a speed bump, and the front end although beatifully designed, parking to a curb, will cause damage.

ben
By ben z

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

its a really good car to have especailly if u tune it up.

it's all in the details
By 14u2env

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Overall not satisfied with the 04Z. Iíve owned two Hondas brand new and a Lexus that was pre-owned. The style and engine on the Z is terrific. The details however need more than lots of help. Iíve been to the dealership 3x for defective parts or craftsmanship, plus 3X for regular mnt. itís only been 3 months. Iím ready for the next round of defective repairs, knocking when breaking, squeaking breaks, and tattooing under the paint + orange peeling. Windshield looks like it was sprayed with pebbles. Fabric is all ready wearing where you get in and out of your vehicle. If youíre a busy person youíll need to hire someone to keep track of the defective parts.

Favorite Features

Very fun to drive. The body style is beautiful. Over-all driving experience is exhilarating. The interior is built for the driver. Plenty of nooks and hidden places to store things. I get compliments & someone wanting to race EVERY time i go for a drive. GET A GOOD RADAR.

Suggested Improvements

Youíll need a special coating on paint because of chips & scratches. Pay attention to the DETAILS, paint job, large & uneven gaps between outer panels A better sound system even for the person that doesnít like music. Interior carpet that covers foam&wires under dash. Moon roof

I Love My Z
By spinout

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

WOW what a fun car to drive. Nissan needs to get a handle on the front end alignment problems. Once that is accomplished I think my car might be perfect.

Favorite Features

digital gauges, instrument cluster moved with wheel up and down adjustment,tranny very smooth 5AT

Suggested Improvements

factory supercharger or turbo w/intercoolers