2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
A beautiful ride
By fastgrl on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A great bargain coupled with great looks and excellent performance. This is a great car if you want performance, but don't want to sacrifice a touring feel. Low end torque gives the car a punch as soon as you hit the gas. Plus, the resonant sound of the Z is beautiful! Definitely a head turner - be forwarned...if you've got good looks, the car only draws that much more attention. Don't be surprised if you gather a following! :)

best Z ever
By jeffcjeffw on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Incredibly fun to drive. Power to spare. Complaints about poor rear view visibility are overstated... no worse that any other convertible. Smoothest shifting that I've ever experienced and throaty, powerful acceleration.

Best yet!
By Dave D on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle is one of many high performance vehicles that I have owned. To me it is the most fun of any of them including Corvettes and BMW's. The fun factor is awsome!

Supreme
By ofcweb2075 on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy my Z car. I can ascape the stresses of the world when I hit the road.

this is a fun car!
By el on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i've only had the car a few weeks, but i just love it! it makes me happy just to drive it; who cares where to or if there's any traffic. the power and acceleration are great, and the car hugs curves so well it challenges me to keep trying faster and faster cornering. maybe the only downside will be the tickets i fear i might start collecting!

red, hot, and alot
By pappyrags on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This mamma will get it! A smooth ride with alot of kick. The manual shifter is a cool item for those who wish a little up and down shifting at red lights. My drop-dead red with a black rag top defenitely turns the heads. Totally pleased in all categories.

350z
By jacob123 on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Its the best thing in the market!

Black Beauty
By nccs57 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

At first glance, I had to have this car! The amount of attention you get with this car is unbelievable. I've only had this car about two months now, and I only drive it on weekends. So far so good. No problems at all and I can't wait to drive it again this weekend.

This Roadster Rules
By xntrix on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent car, fun to drive, best bang for the buck

Awesome
By ldnhhi on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a Z owner since 1981. The Roadster is my third and not only best Z but best automobile I have ever owned. It is truly a slice of heaven!