Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
By rugosports

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Inside control - Gives you the feeling like your in a cockpit of an airplane.

Let noise. - Too much outside noise

Great Car
By rioleck

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

Handling and the car's profile would be the best features

Suggested improvements would be to put cruise contol on the base model and to have more/better placement of the cupholders.

NISMO 350Z str8 out of showroom!
By jsprunner

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Was getting ready to leave the dealership until I saw the NISMO version sitting there. Bought it on the spot with no regrets. Weekend car, so the miles are low, but every time I think about replacing it, those thoughts all goes away when I get get it back out on the road. Amazing value (performance vs cost) and fun to drive!!

Performance, true sports car feel and handling, 6-speed, the pull of the engine in 3rd and 4th gears!

The absolute WORST stock stereo system I've ever heard in ANY car I've owned. I replaced it within the 1st year when I couldn't take it anymore.

Just test drive it!
By David

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted to go American, but reliability purposes I went for Japanese Muscle. So far I've not been disappointed. I get compliments all the time. I drove this car 3000 miles across the country and loved every minute of it.

Gas mileage 24 avg, 150,000 miles and still running smooth with no problems. Exhaust Note and low-end torque.

Fix tire problem and it would be perfect.

yeah baby
By jh

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, after reading zillions of excellent reviews, finally purchased a 04 performance coupe from the orig. Selling dealer w/only 29k! On it. Has a stillen exhaust, cold air intake & 6 spd., wow! Don't wait like I did, just do it! Performance is awesome, everyone looks & it drives like it's on rails. Much better than the Porsche boxter I had. Do it now, you won't regret. Had to Post this as all the reviews were so helpful to me.