2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
yeah baby
By jh on 11/15/09 16:58 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, after reading zillions of excellent reviews, finally purchased a 04 performance coupe from the orig. Selling dealer w/only 29k! On it. Has a stillen exhaust, cold air intake & 6 spd., wow! Don't wait like I did, just do it! Performance is awesome, everyone looks & it drives like it's on rails. Much better than the Porsche boxter I had. Do it now, you won't regret. Had to Post this as all the reviews were so helpful to me.

Showing a little age
By James on 10/08/08 12:54 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just hit 57,000 miles. Replaced the original tires with Nittos. Great tire and highly recommended. Had the fuel sensor go out about 5,000 ago. $800 repair. The drivers side window went out 500 miles ago. Other than that I am pleased. 28-30 mpg on highway road trips and no other problems (fingers crossed).

Awesome Car
By 350Z man on 12/13/05 23:41 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love it! The dealership was bad after we bought it but other than that i have absolutely no complaints. I love everything about the car!!! Buy it

It saved my life
By It saved my life on 08/17/05 16:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a nissan 350z for about 6 months I'd like to have owned it longer but unfortunately I was in an accident in it. The car was totaled. It rolled twice after hitting a large boulder. All of this happened because of my error no part of the cars handling or control was at fault. Anyway, I walked away from the accident with only two bruises, both from the seatbealt. All six of the cars airbags deployed and in the end the frame of the car was still in excellent condition given the fact that I had rolled it so many times and struck such a large object.

Only on a Z
By Carlos Fueyo on 04/21/05 14:58 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great curve handling, amazing pick up and a amazing experience to drive. An instant classic.

tight interior
By demorambo on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

fun to drive, gets attention on the road, but has no decent rear view, uncomfortable seating. Price was right but I should have test driven it more to determine it lacked interior space.

I love this car
By 2fst4u on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the nissan 350z is my first car and i absolutely love it. i have put many performance parts on it including nos air filters diablo injectors and many more. it has 512 hp. when i bought it it had 80. before i put the parts on it i drove it stock for a while and i loved it.

LMc 350Z
By LMcc on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my 350 Z for only 3 months and have really enjoyed driving it. The car is comfortable and is very easy to drive. The ride is firm but not hard and the interior is very quiet with the windows up. Nonething but a very fun car to own.

Awesome Driving Machine
By usmc31 on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first sports car. I upgraded from an Accord sedan to the Z (big difference!!!!!). Let me tell you, this machine performs above my expectations. After researching and following the progress througout since its release, I decided to acquire one so far I like the car. I actually find excuses to just go out and drive it around the block. Overall, its a great package. It appears the "Total Quality Management" process Nissan uses has helped them put out a great performance automobile.

My Deep Blue Z
By atomicdog on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great performance for this affordable sports car. Tight handling and excellent acceleration.