2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350z - Consumer Reviews

2004 350Z Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Sort Reviews by

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
By rugosports

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Favorite Features

Inside control - Gives you the feeling like your in a cockpit of an airplane.

Suggested Improvements

Let noise. - Too much outside noise

My toy
By Bill McCarthy

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Saw this black on black Z on the floor and fell in love with it. Took a 2000 mile trip thru eastern Canada in August and car was great. Handling is supberb, ride is what a sportscar is, mileage on trip was as much as 24.5 MPG. Not very good in the snow or wet pavement.

Favorite Features

Navigation system has helped out a few times. Sound system in touring model is very good. Gauges are easy to see and use.

Suggested Improvements

Better entry/egress. Better view to rear and sides.

Mixed Emotions
By Zippy350Z

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I first got this car, I was astounded. It always got my adrenaline going, but now it raises my blood pressure. Enjoy the paint while you can, it won't last. Mine has chips all over the front of it and its barely 8 months old!! The cup holders are flimsy, so don't expect to put a big gulp in one. The Bose stereo is okay, but there is definitely better sounding systems on the market.

Favorite Features

The torque. Mash the gas pedal and you go, no questions asked. The electronic readouts of your speed are nice touches. Seat warmers will have you toasty in no time.

Suggested Improvements

A slightly more comfortable seat, better cup holders, maybe add a sunroof to the coupe. Oh yeah, that "paint" thing. FIX THAT PRONTO!!

Great Car
By San Diego Man

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Didn't realize driving could be so much fun. Previously drove an 2001 Acura CL, and was considering a 2005 Acura TL or a Honda S2000. Test drove the 350Z and was captivated. Constantly turns heads and turns my head every time I walk away from it. If you want sports car, this is the one.

Favorite Features

Torque at any speed, great acceleration, instrumentation, color combo (silverstone and burnt orange seats), exterior design, and comfort.

Suggested Improvements

None. Any added features would take away the sportiness.

I Love my Car
By Michael Edgerly

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I honestly have to say that the Nissan 350Z has to be by far the best value for a car of its type. It performs wonderfully and gets a lot of attention where ever I go.

Favorite Features

The interior is very roomy and comfortable, even for a guy who is 6'1" 240#. I love the leather interior and the heated seats. However the handling would have to be the best feature.

Suggested Improvements

I can't really complain about anything, Nissan has done an oustanding job with this car and I highly recommend the 350Z if your looking for a fun car to drive.

A Z car for all ages!
By nissan350Z

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have own two Corvettes and 2 Mustangs and this 350Z is a one of a kind. It has speed, handling and all the other bells and whistles that I like. I love the 5 spd manual shifting it is a lot of fun. One thing you have to get use to is all the looks you get from other people. Rides a little hard, but you get use to that after a while.

Favorite Features

Xenon lights, heated seats, bose radio with 6CD changer, 5spd manu shifter.

Suggested Improvements

Fog lights, better plastic interior, 300hp!

I Call Her Z!
By Tammyz

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I first took a test drive it was in a convertible and I knew at that moment I had to have one! When I finally got her, I was a bit uneasy about the gruff noise that was coming from the front tires when braking to a stop. Everything kept coming out okay. But low and behold, I received a recall letter regarding the proper alignment and tires, so after being replaced and the alignment done correctly, she is in beautiful working order! Nissan Corp. is great about standing behind their cars. I have always owned Nissan's for this reason.

Favorite Features

They way she hugs corners and the nice hum of the engine.

The Quiet Storm...
By therazzman

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Exhilarating, fun, practical to some degree. Le Mans Sunset color with chrome rims really gets you noticed. For the money, you cannot go wrong. The DVD based navigation is awewsome and accurate. The sound system is okay, burt being an audiophile, I am highly critical.

Favorite Features

lookd, navigation system, comfortable seats

Suggested Improvements

Visibility is lacking...

BEWARE OF THE PAINT JOB (REDLINE)
By Desiree27

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for one year.I was willing to deal with the minor issues of a first year car seeing that Nissan North America was supportive in fixing the issues. That has come to a screaching HALT. The paint is coming off in what I see as flakes leaving behind white spots over the entire car.This car has 9900 miles is garaged and pampered but now looks terrible.Nissan North America is stating that it is rock damage and will not rectify the issue.I drive on well paved roads and am not being pelted by rocks as they suggest.Major disappointment as I am facing thousands to have a one year old car repainted.

Favorite Features

It is fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

THE PAINT JOB, USE MORE CLEAR COAT!!!

350 Z -
By jmp

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have never once questioned or regreted my decision to purchase this car. It is fun to drive and exciting to look at. The interior is roomy; meaning plenty of leg and head room, regardless of your height. The few minor interior design "issues" ( GPS cover) have been corrected on the 2004 model.