2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
By rugosports on 03/16/12 04:55 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Great Car
By rioleck on 02/28/11 20:44 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

NISMO 350Z str8 out of showroom!
By jsprunner on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Was getting ready to leave the dealership until I saw the NISMO version sitting there. Bought it on the spot with no regrets. Weekend car, so the miles are low, but every time I think about replacing it, those thoughts all goes away when I get get it back out on the road. Amazing value (performance vs cost) and fun to drive!!

Just test drive it!
By David on 03/23/10 12:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted to go American, but reliability purposes I went for Japanese Muscle. So far I've not been disappointed. I get compliments all the time. I drove this car 3000 miles across the country and loved every minute of it.

yeah baby
By jh on 11/15/09 16:58 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, after reading zillions of excellent reviews, finally purchased a 04 performance coupe from the orig. Selling dealer w/only 29k! On it. Has a stillen exhaust, cold air intake & 6 spd., wow! Don't wait like I did, just do it! Performance is awesome, everyone looks & it drives like it's on rails. Much better than the Porsche boxter I had. Do it now, you won't regret. Had to Post this as all the reviews were so helpful to me.

Fast & Furious - If that is ALL you want
By overlord on 05/19/09 15:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought mine new in mid '04 so I actually got the 2004.5 model with the softer suspension. Its been traded in thanks to the cops. It was my 3rd Z car. Downsides: very expensive insurance, NO CARGO SPACE AT ALL. I totally hated the car for that as I am a musician so just forget taking ANYTHING with you. Oh lets not forget unnecessary razzing by the cops (got me jail time!). Interior was well put together, and thought out but littered with cheap plastic. When I traded it in after 3.5 years no one wanted it, and those that did wanted to give me $14k when I paid $40k! Car was in the shop a few with bad rear bearings, leaky rear fluid, tire problems, check engine light, & 2 sets of brakes.

Showing a little age
By James on 10/08/08 12:54 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just hit 57,000 miles. Replaced the original tires with Nittos. Great tire and highly recommended. Had the fuel sensor go out about 5,000 ago. $800 repair. The drivers side window went out 500 miles ago. Other than that I am pleased. 28-30 mpg on highway road trips and no other problems (fingers crossed).

Nothing compares
By Crack Shot on 07/26/08 08:52 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm sold from the first day I started up my wife's new car. I love the sound of the exhaust, the styling, the sleek ride. No car compares for the price. Never been told by so many people how beautiful a car was. I love cruising through the mounts like a bullet.

I just brought one home yesterday!
By FLAbchgirl on 07/25/08 19:55 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am in love. I bought a 1 (local) owner pearl white coupe with navigation. I want any reason to leave my house and drive. Even if I sit in traffic. It definitely turns heads, the rumble of the exhaust at the stoplight gets them looking. It's a great feeling to know you have that power if you need it. Awesome stereo, extremely comfy seats. I will check back for reliability since its only been a day.

Not the Soccer Mom Van
By JClayton on 06/22/08 19:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent! Need I say more? I have always wanted and wished for a "Z" but with three children the momma van was it... finally, what I wanted! Drives like a dream, handles well, and at four yrs old, still has the reliability to back it all up. People stare. Great sports coupe for the money