2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Can't Stop Smiling!
By theojac on 09/30/09 12:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased a 2004 cherry red 350z with black drop top and black leather w/only 19000 miles...I've read the other reviews and agree that it is such an enjoyable ride that you will find any excuse to drive it...and it is a head turner. This is like heaven on the eyes. I would put the design of this roadster up with any other sports car at any price...it's just that beautiful!

Wow!
By jrm1963 on 09/16/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Decided to trade in a 60's muscle car for something newer that we weren't afraid to drive in weather & parking lots. Found this car by accident and never looked back. The acceleration takes your breath away and it sticks to the road like glue. And with the top down it's still a wonderful car just to get out and cruise under a star filled sky. I may have to look to Nissan for my family sedan now if it has any of the breeding of the Z.

Little old ladys Z
By Patti on 07/23/09 09:31 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Z and people thinks it funny because I am 60 years young. Have to replace tires after 33,000 miles and can't rotate. Still tho car is a head turner or is it because granny is driving one and not them..Had BMW Z's but this car is much more fun to drive.

It is what I wanted
By Carnut on 10/06/08 05:29 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The comfort, visibility and storage are all lacking. That said, it's a sports car! I expected what I got and I love it. I have had mine a month and I still love it. It is very difficult to get in and out of. You need to be in good shape. It goes like a rocket, it is probably the hottest car I have owned.

Beware
By BS 2K on 08/11/08 16:53 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What a fun car! It goes fast, looks good and it attracts attention. However: 1. The paint is poor quality. Faded quickly and had a few "stains" that the dealer couldn't get out. 2. The brakes and rotors needed to be replace at 30k miles (mostly hiway and hardly used) My Lexus coupe had 130k on the original brakes and still had 40% left on the front when I got rid of it. 3. Electronics: 3a-The auto transmission stopped shifting after a heavy rain. 3b-The auto-up windows go back down rather than stay up. 3c-The airbag sensor went out. 4. Tire wear is only fair. You can expect only 25-30k if you drive the car easy. But, it sure is fun to drive!

My New Z
By Chris on 01/21/08 12:20 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car! I love it! Just got it and got a lot of stares and looks! This is a lot of fun to drive and the performance is AWESOME!!

I love my ZZZZZZ
By Eileen on 03/27/07 14:58 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had nothing but positive driving experiences with this incredible sports car. It's handling and speed capabilities are only for the person who really enjoys driving. Southern California is the perfect place for this wonderful automobile.

Love my Z
By Aquia on 02/28/07 15:00 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful responsive automobile. Can take the full clover exit at speeds that would put all except the Z & Vette into the rail. Just crank the wheel and give it slight acceleration, pay attention though, ya gotta straighten the wheel out in short order at the end of the clover!!

No one within ten grand can touch me
By Yellow Hammer on 03/26/06 09:19 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

All of the reviews are correct. Great engine, good design, and a fine little vehicle for fun and top down days. I find myself hunting down Z-3's and Boxters and eating them up (legally of course) just because I can. Nissan put the money where it counts...in making it GO! 0-60 in a little under six. If you are concerned about visibility, put the top down.

Issues of 2004 Roadster
By Genevieve Poston on 03/24/06 08:06 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had been a 300Z owner for over 12 years and was excited when the first Roadster became available. I purchased one of the first ones on the market. I now have 22,000 miles on my Roadster, still not driving in rain or winter days. However, am now experiencing issues with the leather seats showing excessive wear and the blue convertible top is coming apart and gas lid not opening on 1st or 2nd try being issues with Nissan about repairing these items under warranty. Have been declined on repair of the leather seats but after 6 months of negotiating, possibly will get the top and gas lid repaired. Beginning to feel the thrill of the ride is not worth the hassle.