2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Great Car
By Danny on 04/11/08 14:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've always loved the Z and this one is no exception. The Z is a blast to drive, whether it be through a twisty road, the empty highway, or the pacific coast highway. The shifter is smooth an the throws are quick. Plenty of torque so you never feel short on power an the sound of the engine revving up is amazing. Handling is excellent. Body roll is almost non-existent. Seats hold you in tight as you take the corners. Brakes react quickly and interior design is driver oriented. Overall its just a great car.

A great value
By Brandon on 02/19/06 20:22 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun to car to drive! One of the best values out there. The only things that can beat it are the STi and mitsubishi evo, but then you have to deal with thier spoilers and tough ride quality. The car is very quick and makes a beautiful noise while your on the throttle inside and out. Handling is excellent and acceleration is quick right from the dealer. I paid 22,000 grand for mine used, 0-60 in 5.4, brembo brakes, great exhaust note, great looks and you got a deal of the year. Sure you can get a Mitsubishi evo or a Subaru STi for around the same price or a used one cheaper but then you deal with jarring suspension and huge spoilers and street racer looks. Z is a great deal.

My zzzzz
By JImmy on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE IT. Still turn to look at it as I walk away.

blast from the past
By llteacher on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the track model is like being in an airplane cockpit. the power is great, and this car handles like a dream. it is fun to drive. the interior and exterior are nice. the car is everything i thought it would be. the track model is fast, quick, and good looking.

My love of the Z-car
By Kumacho on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

In 1972 I purchased my first Z. It was the 1970 240Z and a more cost efficient sports car I have never seen. As an avid autocrosser I was looking for something reasonably priced. I compaired the Z06 Corvette, the Mazda RX8, and the 350Z. I was very impressed with the handling of the Z and at a price that was 16 grand less than a Z06. The Z's 3.5 liter V6 offers very good midrange tourqe. On the track the Z says, Drive me hard. It has very slight understeer. Exiting a corner the Z becomes instantly neutral. Inducing oversteer is very difficult. This car is the embodiment of the original 240Z, offering performance at a reasonable price.

350z
By tatum on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

excellent braking.....excellent handling....engine performance is responsive.....minimal engine noise heard in driver compartment.

wow!
By jessz on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What an amazing car. I have the track model, 6 speed, silverstone. It's an amazing car, the brembo brakes are magnificent, and being a girl really kicks ass to all those unsuspecting boys and their sorry little toys they think will beat me on the road.

Only super
By mdj on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Best price / comparison i've ever driven. Awesome, quick as lightning and steady as a rock!! Happy driving down in the States. Mdj The Netherlands

The Nissan 350Z
By Rich Borek on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Basically the Nissan 350z is a second car. It is just used for pleasure driving and I dont drive it daily. I never had any problems with the car and it is comfortable on longer trips.

Lots of fun
By AV8RBJ on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

So far it has been definitely a lot of fun to drive. It has a lot of spunk and it handles better than my previous car, a Vette C5. At higher speeds it handles incredibly well. It grabs the road like no other car I've ever driven. The finish on the interior lacks luxury and the seats are not as comfortable as one would like. The interior has a few cubby spaces that are not easily accessible and therefor are useless. It definitely is a much improved model compared to previous Z models I've had, 280ZX and 300ZX. The interior in comparison to previous Z's in my opinion, has become less comfortable and less plush. Overall I think it's a great car for the dollar.