Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
By rugosports

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Favorite Features

Inside control - Gives you the feeling like your in a cockpit of an airplane.

Suggested Improvements

Let noise. - Too much outside noise

My toy
By Bill McCarthy

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Saw this black on black Z on the floor and fell in love with it. Took a 2000 mile trip thru eastern Canada in August and car was great. Handling is supberb, ride is what a sportscar is, mileage on trip was as much as 24.5 MPG. Not very good in the snow or wet pavement.

Favorite Features

Navigation system has helped out a few times. Sound system in touring model is very good. Gauges are easy to see and use.

Suggested Improvements

Better entry/egress. Better view to rear and sides.

Mixed Emotions
By Zippy350Z

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I first got this car, I was astounded. It always got my adrenaline going, but now it raises my blood pressure. Enjoy the paint while you can, it won't last. Mine has chips all over the front of it and its barely 8 months old!! The cup holders are flimsy, so don't expect to put a big gulp in one. The Bose stereo is okay, but there is definitely better sounding systems on the market.

Favorite Features

The torque. Mash the gas pedal and you go, no questions asked. The electronic readouts of your speed are nice touches. Seat warmers will have you toasty in no time.

Suggested Improvements

A slightly more comfortable seat, better cup holders, maybe add a sunroof to the coupe. Oh yeah, that "paint" thing. FIX THAT PRONTO!!

Great Car
By San Diego Man

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Didn't realize driving could be so much fun. Previously drove an 2001 Acura CL, and was considering a 2005 Acura TL or a Honda S2000. Test drove the 350Z and was captivated. Constantly turns heads and turns my head every time I walk away from it. If you want sports car, this is the one.

Favorite Features

Torque at any speed, great acceleration, instrumentation, color combo (silverstone and burnt orange seats), exterior design, and comfort.

Suggested Improvements

None. Any added features would take away the sportiness.

I Love my Car
By Michael Edgerly

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I honestly have to say that the Nissan 350Z has to be by far the best value for a car of its type. It performs wonderfully and gets a lot of attention where ever I go.

Favorite Features

The interior is very roomy and comfortable, even for a guy who is 6'1" 240#. I love the leather interior and the heated seats. However the handling would have to be the best feature.

Suggested Improvements

I can't really complain about anything, Nissan has done an oustanding job with this car and I highly recommend the 350Z if your looking for a fun car to drive.