Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Great Car
By rioleck

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

Favorite Features

Handling and the car's profile would be the best features

Suggested Improvements

Suggested improvements would be to put cruise contol on the base model and to have more/better placement of the cupholders.

Best Z I've owned yet
By AJ

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my sixth Z. I love this one the most. The smooth power/torque is really nice. I love the support of the aftermarket on this car. I also own a modified Trans Am and even though the Z isn't as powerful, it's more fun to drive, use around town, and gets a lot more looks. This is a tossable car with good power. It has good room for a two seater. I actually love the interior and all the features. Thanks Nissan for bringing the Z back !!! Reliability has been A++++ I believe I'll get 200K out of this Z as well.;-)

Favorite Features

Six speed, center glove compartment, handling, power, styling, engine bay, front, rear struts and ease of modding.

Suggested Improvements

Front brake pads. Stock pad dust too much. Replaced Turbo option T-Top / Targa option. Better stock speakers - replaced, nice now.

God I love this car!!
By meghand19

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is so fun to drive! This is the first car that I have ever had that people stop me at lights and in parking lots to tell me how much they love my car. It does take a little while to get used to only having two seats, but there are two spaces for papers and a bigger cubby behind the passenger seat. For such a quick sports car, it gets mileage that you can live with(about 20 miles/gallon). If you want a car that turns heads, but won't break the bank then stop looking and buy a Z!

Favorite Features

Styling and performance

Suggested Improvements

The stock radio couldn't get any more 'plain jane'

350 Z Base Coupe Owners
By Charles M. Anoff

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

6-spd standard transmission. Handling excellent. Performance very good. Comfortable to drive. Replaced exhaust with twin Borla. Replaced speakers with after-market. Excellent sound. City driving can be somewhat punishing with standard suspension. Highway driving is a dream!

Favorite Features

Handling and instrumentation.

Suggested Improvements

OEM Bridgestone tires provide excellend dry traction but are dangerous in light snow. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S is a better compromise.

Best performance for you money
By ALFONSO

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

So far i have experienced great enjoyments and near death encounters with this vehicle. I take it to the extreme when i run my car in the curvy mountain slopes in hemet, ca.

Favorite Features

I truly enjoy the appearance of the car from the front end. I am also pleased with the cars engine bay, it leaves you space to add more modifications.

Suggested Improvements

The interior could use some help.