2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Can't Stop Smiling!
By theojac on 09/30/09 12:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased a 2004 cherry red 350z with black drop top and black leather w/only 19000 miles...I've read the other reviews and agree that it is such an enjoyable ride that you will find any excuse to drive it...and it is a head turner. This is like heaven on the eyes. I would put the design of this roadster up with any other sports car at any price...it's just that beautiful!

Wow!
By jrm1963 on 09/16/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Decided to trade in a 60's muscle car for something newer that we weren't afraid to drive in weather & parking lots. Found this car by accident and never looked back. The acceleration takes your breath away and it sticks to the road like glue. And with the top down it's still a wonderful car just to get out and cruise under a star filled sky. I may have to look to Nissan for my family sedan now if it has any of the breeding of the Z.

Love my Z
By Aquia on 02/28/07 15:00 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful responsive automobile. Can take the full clover exit at speeds that would put all except the Z & Vette into the rail. Just crank the wheel and give it slight acceleration, pay attention though, ya gotta straighten the wheel out in short order at the end of the clover!!

No one within ten grand can touch me
By Yellow Hammer on 03/26/06 09:19 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

All of the reviews are correct. Great engine, good design, and a fine little vehicle for fun and top down days. I find myself hunting down Z-3's and Boxters and eating them up (legally of course) just because I can. Nissan put the money where it counts...in making it GO! 0-60 in a little under six. If you are concerned about visibility, put the top down.

Issues of 2004 Roadster
By Genevieve Poston on 03/24/06 08:06 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had been a 300Z owner for over 12 years and was excited when the first Roadster became available. I purchased one of the first ones on the market. I now have 22,000 miles on my Roadster, still not driving in rain or winter days. However, am now experiencing issues with the leather seats showing excessive wear and the blue convertible top is coming apart and gas lid not opening on 1st or 2nd try being issues with Nissan about repairing these items under warranty. Have been declined on repair of the leather seats but after 6 months of negotiating, possibly will get the top and gas lid repaired. Beginning to feel the thrill of the ride is not worth the hassle.

Finally a comfortable 2 seater
By stogie on 03/07/06 12:23 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Finally a comfortable and performance based two seat roadster belongs to me. Nissan has a sure winner having provided this sweetie with loads of torque, incredible power and good qaulity. I drove the Oregon coast last summer with the top down and it was worth the price of the car. Great automobile!

All Time FAvorite
By Stephen on 02/07/06 12:23 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This has become my favorite car all time. Killer looks..a real head turner. Performance is awesome and it corners like it's on a rail. The brakes stop on a dime, though they are very sensitive and demand a light foot in normal conditions. Raising/lowering the top is faster than my girlfriend takes to freshen her lipstick in the lighted mirror. And with the windscreen and low seating position she doesn't complain about the top down blowing her hair. I bought this for a fun 2nd car but it's become the daily driver and my Saab 9-3 is the step child in the garage feeling no love unless I need to haul people or big stuff. Even the trunk is big enough for a medium sized rollaway bag.

61704 AB Review
By ab61704 on 02/04/06 05:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome...a looker with power and finesse. It is red with black interior and the sound system is the best...a huge bass pumping speaker behind the driver makes certain you HEAR YOUR MUSIC the way you want to. The electric top is fast and can be lowered at a stoplight while waiting! It is a little light in the backend so you have to slow down on curves on hills is my only complaint. I can say I love this car!

Love our car
By Daytona Blue on 02/03/06 22:09 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Drive only on weekends. Great look and drive especially on mountain road.

How i like it.
By Tyler Sather on 07/05/05 16:35 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle has bad comfort after your sitting in it for 2-3 hours. Performance is really good.I wouldn't sell it for a new corvette.