Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 439 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Great Fun in the Sun
By Charlie

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car. This is my third Z. I think it is the best. Only problem area is small -- the doors will not stay open. Replacing the door stops at a dealership cost $250.

Great Car Fun to drive
By Gregory J Strzelecki

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I loved this car. Owned it for 3 years and drove 70,000 miles. I sold it for just 3,000 less then I paid for it. I only had one mechanical issue with this car, it went into sleeper mode a few times. It was easy to fix with no out of pocket expense. this car was very fast handled great no complaints. I would love to own one again.

By
Gregory J Strzelecki

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
By rugosports

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Inside control - Gives you the feeling like your in a cockpit of an airplane.

Let noise. - Too much outside noise

Great Car
By rioleck

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

Handling and the car's profile would be the best features

Suggested improvements would be to put cruise contol on the base model and to have more/better placement of the cupholders.

NISMO 350Z str8 out of showroom!
By jsprunner

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Was getting ready to leave the dealership until I saw the NISMO version sitting there. Bought it on the spot with no regrets. Weekend car, so the miles are low, but every time I think about replacing it, those thoughts all goes away when I get get it back out on the road. Amazing value (performance vs cost) and fun to drive!!

Performance, true sports car feel and handling, 6-speed, the pull of the engine in 3rd and 4th gears!

The absolute WORST stock stereo system I've ever heard in ANY car I've owned. I replaced it within the 1st year when I couldn't take it anymore.