Used 2004 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
By rugosports on 03/16/12 04:55 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is OK . I was use to it because I went from a Mercedes SUV which required High Test gas to this. If your looking for a car that never get old this is the one.

Great Car
By rioleck on 02/28/11 20:44 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 1.5 years so far and have driven it over 30k miles. It has been both a daily driver to work and used on 1000 mile trips. The car handles very well with good acceleration and braking. Overall this is a comfortable car for me at 6'1". The seats hug you so you don't feel like sliding out of your seat around sharp turns. There is now over 120k miles on the car and it still drives very smooth with zero problems.

NISMO 350Z str8 out of showroom!
By jsprunner on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Was getting ready to leave the dealership until I saw the NISMO version sitting there. Bought it on the spot with no regrets. Weekend car, so the miles are low, but every time I think about replacing it, those thoughts all goes away when I get get it back out on the road. Amazing value (performance vs cost) and fun to drive!!

Just test drive it!
By David on 03/23/10 12:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted to go American, but reliability purposes I went for Japanese Muscle. So far I've not been disappointed. I get compliments all the time. I drove this car 3000 miles across the country and loved every minute of it.

yeah baby
By jh on 11/15/09 16:58 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, after reading zillions of excellent reviews, finally purchased a 04 performance coupe from the orig. Selling dealer w/only 29k! On it. Has a stillen exhaust, cold air intake & 6 spd., wow! Don't wait like I did, just do it! Performance is awesome, everyone looks & it drives like it's on rails. Much better than the Porsche boxter I had. Do it now, you won't regret. Had to Post this as all the reviews were so helpful to me.

Can't Stop Smiling!
By theojac on 09/30/09 12:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased a 2004 cherry red 350z with black drop top and black leather w/only 19000 miles...I've read the other reviews and agree that it is such an enjoyable ride that you will find any excuse to drive it...and it is a head turner. This is like heaven on the eyes. I would put the design of this roadster up with any other sports car at any price...it's just that beautiful!

Wow!
By jrm1963 on 09/16/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Decided to trade in a 60's muscle car for something newer that we weren't afraid to drive in weather & parking lots. Found this car by accident and never looked back. The acceleration takes your breath away and it sticks to the road like glue. And with the top down it's still a wonderful car just to get out and cruise under a star filled sky. I may have to look to Nissan for my family sedan now if it has any of the breeding of the Z.

Little old ladys Z
By Patti on 07/23/09 09:31 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Z and people thinks it funny because I am 60 years young. Have to replace tires after 33,000 miles and can't rotate. Still tho car is a head turner or is it because granny is driving one and not them..Had BMW Z's but this car is much more fun to drive.

Fast & Furious - If that is ALL you want
By overlord on 05/19/09 15:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought mine new in mid '04 so I actually got the 2004.5 model with the softer suspension. Its been traded in thanks to the cops. It was my 3rd Z car. Downsides: very expensive insurance, NO CARGO SPACE AT ALL. I totally hated the car for that as I am a musician so just forget taking ANYTHING with you. Oh lets not forget unnecessary razzing by the cops (got me jail time!). Interior was well put together, and thought out but littered with cheap plastic. When I traded it in after 3.5 years no one wanted it, and those that did wanted to give me $14k when I paid $40k! Car was in the shop a few with bad rear bearings, leaky rear fluid, tire problems, check engine light, & 2 sets of brakes.

Showing a little age
By James on 10/08/08 12:54 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just hit 57,000 miles. Replaced the original tires with Nittos. Great tire and highly recommended. Had the fuel sensor go out about 5,000 ago. $800 repair. The drivers side window went out 500 miles ago. Other than that I am pleased. 28-30 mpg on highway road trips and no other problems (fingers crossed).