2003 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: So happy

2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

Touring Coupe (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

So happy
By max on

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have been eyeing the 350Z for years and am so glad I made this purchase. I love the feel of the interior, the looks of the exterior, the wide power band, the on-rails handling, and the sound the engine makes when wide open. I realize that there are various problems that will undoubtedly arise so I got an extended warranty and am not too worried. This car gives you confidence and I get looks everywhere I go. I love the ride and even make my daily commute in it. This car gives me a thrill that I can't accurately describe. I'm not sure if I own the car or it owns me.

Acceleration, seats, steering wheel, handling, engine noise, the way you can kick out the back end with so little effort, good looks, purpose built interior, small storage space (this is a sports car right?).

From what I've read, reliability can be an issue. Get an extended warranty if possible or at least understand what you're getting into.